$\require{mediawiki-texvc}$
  • 검색어에 아래의 연산자를 사용하시면 더 정확한 검색결과를 얻을 수 있습니다.
  • 검색연산자
검색연산자 기능 검색시 예
() 우선순위가 가장 높은 연산자 예1) (나노 (기계 | machine))
공백 두 개의 검색어(식)을 모두 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (나노 기계)
예2) 나노 장영실
| 두 개의 검색어(식) 중 하나 이상 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (줄기세포 | 면역)
예2) 줄기세포 | 장영실
! NOT 이후에 있는 검색어가 포함된 문서는 제외 예1) (황금 !백금)
예2) !image
* 검색어의 *란에 0개 이상의 임의의 문자가 포함된 문서 검색 예) semi*
"" 따옴표 내의 구문과 완전히 일치하는 문서만 검색 예) "Transform and Quantization"
쳇봇 이모티콘
안녕하세요!
ScienceON 챗봇입니다.
궁금한 것은 저에게 물어봐주세요.

논문 상세정보

남부지방 해송의 지위지수 추정

Estimation of site index for Pinus thunbergii in southern region of Korea

농업생명과학연구 v.47 no.6 , 2013년, pp.119 - 126   http://dx.doi.org/10.14397/jals.2013.47.6.119
손영모, 이광수, 유병오, 표정기
초록

The purpose of this study was to develop site index for Pinus thunbergii in southern region of Korea. Collected data to dominant, or co-dominant 59 trees measures the age, and height was conducted to using five growth models. To verify the accuracy of estimates, models were developed using 40% of the total data and validation data was the remaining 60%. For the verification of the selected model, the fitness index, the root mean square error, and the bias were used. The main results showed that the Gompertz model provided the best fit index, bias, and root mean square error with 0.618, -0.281, 2.266, respectively. The index age of site index derived from Gompertz model choose 50 years, which refer to cutting age for Pinus thunbergii. The site index for Pinus thunbergii in southern region of Korea was range from 16 to 24. The results obtained from this study may provide useful information about the forest management for Pinus thunbergii in southern region of Korea.

참고문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문의 참고문헌 없음

이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문을 인용한 문헌 없음

원문보기

원문 PDF 다운로드

  • KCI :

원문 URL 링크

  • 원문 URL 링크 정보가 존재하지 않습니다.
상세조회 0건 원문조회 0건

DOI 인용 스타일