Phalloides syndrome has usually occurred after incidental mushroom ingestion. It is sometimes difficult to differentiate toxic mushrooms from edible ones, especially in lay person because of their morphological similarities. In Korea, Amanita virosa and Amanita subjunquillea have been reported as a cause of fulminant hepatic failure in mushroom poisoning (phalloides syndrome). We report a case of phalloides syndrome who came to death with fulminant hepatic failure even though we planned liver transplantation and used T-PLS(R) (Twin Pulse Life Support) for hemodynamic support while waiting for the donor.
DOI 인용 스타일