$\require{mediawiki-texvc}$
  • 검색어에 아래의 연산자를 사용하시면 더 정확한 검색결과를 얻을 수 있습니다.
  • 검색연산자
검색연산자 기능 검색시 예
() 우선순위가 가장 높은 연산자 예1) (나노 (기계 | machine))
공백 두 개의 검색어(식)을 모두 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (나노 기계)
예2) 나노 장영실
| 두 개의 검색어(식) 중 하나 이상 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (줄기세포 | 면역)
예2) 줄기세포 | 장영실
! NOT 이후에 있는 검색어가 포함된 문서는 제외 예1) (황금 !백금)
예2) !image
* 검색어의 *란에 0개 이상의 임의의 문자가 포함된 문서 검색 예) semi*
"" 따옴표 내의 구문과 완전히 일치하는 문서만 검색 예) "Transform and Quantization"
쳇봇 이모티콘
안녕하세요!
ScienceON 챗봇입니다.
궁금한 것은 저에게 물어봐주세요.

논문 상세정보

Isolation of Dermatophytes from Patients with Tinea Pedis Using the Foot-press Method

Abstract

BACKGROUND: Although tinea pedis is one of the most prevalent diseases caused by dermatophytes, there have been few studies about distribution of dermatophytes on infected soles for this disease in Korea. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of the study was to investigate the distribution of dermatophytes on infected sole using the new direct culture method (Foot-press method). METHODS: The infected soles of 39 patients were directly pressed onto Sabouraud's dextrose agar with cycloheximide prepared in a large culture dish for a few seconds. The culture media were then incubated at 25degrees C for 1-4 weeks. RESULTS AND CONCLUSION: 1. Dermatophyte colonies were isolated from twenty-eight patients (71.8%). 2. Twenty-four of the isolated dermatophytes were Trichophyton (T.) rubrum (85.7%), and the rest were T. mentagraphytes (14.3%). 3. The number of isolated colonies from each patient range from 1 to 102 (Mean+/-SD, 12.8+/-20.7). Three isolated colonies were most common. 4. The isolation frequencies were higher in the patients of keratotic type and in those with tinea unguium (p<0.05). 5. Positive rate was highest in patients with widely-spread lesion (p<0.05).

참고문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문의 참고문헌 없음

이 논문을 인용한 문헌 (0)

  1. 이 논문을 인용한 문헌 없음

원문보기

원문 PDF 다운로드

  • 원문 PDF 정보가 존재하지 않습니다.

원문 URL 링크

원문 PDF 파일 및 링크정보가 존재하지 않을 경우 KISTI DDS 시스템에서 제공하는 원문복사서비스를 사용할 수 있습니다. (원문복사서비스 안내 바로 가기)

상세조회 0건 원문조회 0건

DOI 인용 스타일