A rotatable track supporting member for a track-type vehicle has a hub rotatably carried upon a track frame of such vehicle and a rim which is constructed from segmented resilient material so as to reduce the amount of noise generated by the running engagement between the rim and an endless track chain mounted for movement about the track frame.
A carrier roller for a track-type vehicle for supporting an endless track chain thereof having a pair of laterally spaced track link chain assemblies, each having an inner rail surface, said carrier roller comprising: a stationary shaft; a cylindrical hub rotatably journalled about said shaft and having opposite end portions and a center portion intermediate said end portions; a pair of radially extending flange members mounted about the center portion of the hub in inner lateral guiding relationship between said chain assemblies of the track; a pair of ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Umezaki ; Hajime ; Oguri ; Kyoichi ; Nakajima ; Hiroshi ; Amemiya ; Shin ichi ; Nozawa ; Yoshitomo. Apparatus for reducing noise of a carrier roller. USP1978044083247.
- Mitcham Larry D. (Temple TX). Belt tensioning system and improved belt tensioner. USP1993125271742.
- Oertley Thomas E. ; Dester Delbert D. ; Burdick J. Scott ; Egle Kevin M.. Drive mechanism for a track type work machine having enhanced durability. USP2001046220378.
- Burdick J. Scott ; Dester Delbert D. ; Egle Kevin M. ; Oertley Thomas E.. Drive sprocket which has rotating members which are engaged by drive lugs of a track. USP2001116322473.
- Oertley Thomas E. ; Dester Delbert D. ; Egle Kevin M. ; Burdick J. Scott. Drive sprocket which has rotating members which are engaged by drive lugs of a track. USP2000096120405.
- Smith, Eric Brian; Rehmert, Craig Edward. Endless drive tracks and wheels therefore. USP2003076588861.
- Joseph Xavier, Martin Tagore; Knobloch, Daniel I.. Idler wheel assembly. USP2015119180921.
- Diekevers Mark S. (East Peoria IL). Isolated rim roller assembly. USP1991085040855.
- Finnegan, Robert K.; Ramsey, Peter M.; Gayford, Michael J.. Lagging system for conveyor belt pulleys. USP2004026692392.
- Kozuki ; Naoto. Noise reducing device for a track chain arrangement. USP1978044082372.
- Schaefer, Peter. Pulley ring. USP2016089416863.
- Oertley Thomas E.. Sound reducing carrier roller. USP2001086280009.
- Haslett Glenn M. (Peoria IL). Track roller assembly. USP1990014890892.
- Payne Roger E. (Okemos MI) Weeks James B. (Eaton Rapids MI). Tracked vehicle road wheel. USP1986084607892.
- Smith, Eric Brian; Rehmert, Craig Edward. Tracked vehicles, and endless tracks and wheels therefore. USP2003126669312.
- Smith, Eric Brian; Rehmert, Craig Edward. Tracked vehicles, and endless tracks and wheels therefore. USP2005036863357.