A blast simulator for use as a noise environment tester in a simulated missile launcher. The blast simulator includes a cylinder capped at both ends by a paper disc and encloses a pyrotechnic charge. An electric squib is inserted through either the cylinder walls or the end discs and when actuated ignites the pyrotechnic charge.
A blast simulator for a noise environment tester in a simulated missile launcher, said blast simulator comprising: a cylindrical tube provided with openings at the ends thereof, said tube provided with an opening between said ends; a pyrotechnic charge disposed within said tube and between said ends; a disc disposed in each end to enclose said charge, an electric squib disposed in said opening between the cylinder ends; means for protecting said pyrotechnic charge against moisture, said protecting means including a sealant placed over said opening to sea...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- Ravin, Rea; Blank, Paul S.; Steinkamp, Alex; Mcafee, Kim Lee; Zimmerberg, Joshua; Bezrukov, Sergey. Device for simulating explosive blast and imaging biological specimen. USP2015129217698.
- Dix Ernst (Schiffdorf DEX) Mller Gerhard (Langen-Neuenwalde DEX) Ntzel Hans (Bremerhaven DEX) Walther Willy (Bremerhaven DEX) Zahn Detlef (Bremerhaven DEX). Device for simulating hits on armored vehicles and similar targets. USP1981114299170.
- Jones, Giles D.; Bian, Qingce; Tomlinson, Christopher A.; Decker, Jeffrey E; Price, William W.; Huang, Bradley C; Wallrich, Peter M.. Method and apparatus for simulating weapon explosions inside a chamber. USP2011077976309.
- Jones,Giles D.; Ha,Quang K.; Ourn,Lee L.; Jannati,Saman; Taylor,Glenn D.; MacArthur,David L.; Bian,Qingce. Methods and apparatus to provide training against improvised explosive devices. USP2009037507089.
- Schaeffer, Diana P.; Gibson, Cindy G.. Mine-like explosion simulator. USP2011098011928.
- La Mura, Joseph L.; Wallenburg, Ronald Conrad. Pyrotechnic ignition apparatus and method. USP2003016505558.
- Schaeffer, Diana P.; Mok, James Leung. Pyrotechnic training system. USP2013078479651.
- Davis, Eric R.; Jones, Giles D.; Price, William W.; Tomlinson, Christopher A.; Wallrich, Peter M.; Decker, Jeffrey E.. Simulated hand grenade having a multiple integrated laser engagement system. USP2012118312814.
- Doyle, Thomas; Schaeffer, Diana P.. Simulating an explosion of an improvised explosive device. USP2009107597047.
- Nixon ; III William P. (P.O. Box 17082 Memphis TN 38187-0082). Stun grenade. USP1990084947753.
- Haataja M. Shannon ; Holtam Kirby A. ; Kress Thomas H.. System for sled-track testing of explosive missiles. USP2001026192741.