An equalizer bar is mounted on a track roller frame bearing by a split cap arrangement. The split is angled relative to a transverse axis of the vehicle, so that fastening means may be easily reached sidewardly of the track frame to disconnect the equalizer bar from such bearing means. In one preferred embodiment the equalizer bar main body, to which the cap is removably secured, overlies and is in contact with the bearing means to provide that, upon removal of the cap, the equalizer bar rests on the track roller frame.
In a vehicle having a main frame and a track frame; an equalizer bar comprising a main body pivotally fixed to the main frame and defining a main body end portion; said equalizer bar further comprising an end cap removably secured to the main body end portion; bearing means mounted to said track frame, the main body end portion and end cap generally surrounding the bearing means when so secured together, so that the equalizer bar is pivotally connected to the track frame; the main body end portion defining a portion thereof overlying and in contact with ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Stedman Robert N. (Chillicothe IL). Apparatus for shifting center of gravity of a work vehicle. USP1980104230199.
- Leclerc ; Jean-Claude Emile. Chassis for vehicle. USP1978054086974.
- Yoshida,Tsuyoshi; Yamamoto,Teiji. Equalizer bar for a track-type vehicle. USP2006097108085.
- Tabbut, Nathan John. Equalizer bar method and manufacture. USP2016099446803.
- Bedford, Billy R.; Brotherson, Frederick R.; Roeder, Mark J.. Equalizer bar mounting arrangement. USP2009047516805.
- Corrigan Ara L. (Davenport IA) Styck Wayne G. (Bettendorf IA) Walden Gerald M. (Davenport IA). Equalizer bar pad construction. USP1980114232754.
- Simmons Gerald P.. Equalizer bar stop assembly for limiting movement of the equalizer bar relative to the main frame of a track-type work machine. USP2001106298933.
- Balzer David J. (East Peoria IL) Kessinger Orville E. (Blue Grass IA). Equalizer bar support assembly. USP1982044324303.
- Michael, Robert Joseph; Galloway, William James. Method of making a dozer maintenance repair for a dozer equalizer link using an elastomeric bearing assembly. USP2011017861413.
- Fornes,Corey L.. Stop pin for track tension assembly. USP2007067226137.
- Shinsen Mitsuhisa (Komatsu JPX). Suspension assembly for track-type vehicle. USP1986044582153.
- Fornes Corey L.. Track tensioning assembly. USP2001116322171.
- Bieker Ron D. (McCook NE). Track-laying vehicle with improved suspension. USP1980104226293.
- Lefferts, Scott R.; Barbulescu, Stefan; Kubat, Timothy J.. Vehicle with elastomeric bearing suspension system and elastomeric bearing therefor. USP2010097789407.
- Lefferts, Scott R.; Barbulescu, Stefan; Kubat, Timothy J.. Vehicle with elastomeric bearing suspension system and elastomeric bearing therefor. USP2012128336896.