A system for determining the deviation of an object from a reference line, in particular for determining the deviation of a guided missile from a sight line extending from the missile launcher to a target, comprises a transmitter assembly at the origin of the reference line and a receiver assembly in the object. The transmitter assembly includes a radiation beam projecting device emitting a radiation beam in the direction of the reference line, this radiation beam being such that in planes perpendicular to the reference line it produces a radiation patte...
A system for determining the deviation of an object from a reference line originating and extending from a reference point distant from the object, comprising a transmitter assembly located at said reference point and including a radiation beam projecting device for emitting a radiation beam in the direction of the reference line, said radiation beam projecting device being operative to produce in a plane at right angles to the reference line a radiation pattern composed of two elongated narrow strips of radiation which are mutually at right angles and w...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Mentink, Henk. Apparatus and method for guidance of a projectile. USP2012058173945.
- Workman John (Filton GB2). Article orientation by sensing beam arrival times at plural detectors. USP1990034910410.
- Brown ; David B. ; Vickers ; Jerry W. ; Pell ; Kynric M.. Attitude determination using two color, dual-sweeping laser system. USP1978104123165.
- Borjesson Jan (Karlskoga SEX) Eriksson Bertil (Karlskoga SEX). Device for a sight. USP1980044200251.
- Monz Ludwin-Heinz,DEX ; Donath Bernd,DEX ; Goering Hermann,DEX ; Laabs Steffen,DEX ; Marold Thomas,DEX ; Seeber Marcel,DEX. Method and device for target seeking for geodetic devices. USP2000106133998.
- Seidensticker, Jens. Method for correcting the trajectory of a projectile, in particular of a terminal phase-guided projectile, and projectile for carrying out the method. USP2013108558151.
- Montgomery, William James. Method of, and apparatus for, furnishing information to determine the position of a body. USP2014098842263.
- Taylor Leonard S. (Silver Spring MD) Kessler Bernard V. (Greenbelt MD). Missile orientation monitor. USP1991085039029.
- Dubois,Jacques; Fortin,Jean; Mathieu,Pierre. Missile steering using laser scattering by atmosphere. USP2007027175130.
- Ehrich Ralph D. (Reynoldsburg OH) Emmert Robert I. (Columbus OH). Navigation system. USP1980024189116.
- Hosaka Naoki,JPX ; Honda Hajime,JPX. Offset detection apparatus and flying object guiding system using the apparatus. USP1999035878977.
- Allgaier Karl-Heinz (Ottobrunn DEX) Diehl Christian (Munich DEX) Kirsche Horst (Munich DEX). Optical guide beam steering for projectiles. USP1991055018684.
- Dennison, John C.; Campion, David C.. Optical-flow techniques for improved terminal homing and control. USP2014048686326.
- Stewart ; Jr. George W. (Costa Mesa CA). Prismatic beam rotator for an optical beam projector. USP1980064209224.
- Horwath Tibor G.. Reticle for use in a guidance seeker for a spinning projectile. USP2000066076765.
- Tibor G. Horwath. Reticle for use in a guidance seeker for a spinning projectile. USP2002036357695.
- Merezhkin ; Vasily Grigorievich. System for automatic control of object by contrast program. USP1978104121096.
- Lonnoy Jacques J. (Paris FRX) Mousson Roland (Soisy sur Seine FRX). System for guiding a missile by a flat light pencil beam. USP1986014565339.