A V-belt variable-speed drive has a driving shaft; a stationary sheave fixedly mounted on the driving shaft; a sliding sheave assembly including a sliding sheave facing the stationary sheave and a casing covering the backside of the sliding sheave and designed to slide in the axial direction of the driving shaft, though normally urged to be set apart from the stationary sheave; self-sliding bearings for mounting the sliding sheave and casing on the driving shaft; a rotation-transmitting unit fixed to the driving shaft to transmit its rotation to the slid...
A V-belt variable-speed drive comprising: a driving shaft; a stationary sheave concentrically fixed to said driving shaft; sliding sheave means having a sliding sheave facing the stationary sheave and supported by at least two central portions penetrated by the driving shaft, said central portions having a spherical inner surface; at least two bearings mounted on the driving shaft and being slideable axially thereof, each of the bearings having a cylindrical inner surface which contacts the outer surface of tHe driving shaft and each of the bearings havi...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Marier Gregory J. (Brooklyn Park MN). Automatic step transmission for small vehicles. USP1989054827802.
- Czarka Michael W. (Mount Pleasant MI). Clutch assembly with combined variable and fixed speed pulleys. USP1989084857033.
- Mueller, Michael A.; Engen, Brandon J.; Bonham, Brandon R.; Okeson, Shane C.; Molde, Stephen James. Continuous variable clutch. USP2013078496551.
- Aitcin, Xavier-Pierre; Bourgeois, Yan. Continuously variable transmission drive pulley. USP2018049933064.
- Aitcin, Xavier-Pierre; Bourgeois, Yan. Continuously variable transmission drive pulley. USP20180910066729.
- Aitcin, Xavier-Pierre; Bourgeois, Yan. Continuously variable transmission drive pulley. USP2016119500264.
- Johnson Mitchell D. ; Lislegard Gregory G. ; Trihey Michael R. ; Corneliusen Steven D. ; Anderson Joel H. ; Johnson Steven L. ; Walton Barry ; Ochab David C. ; Barron Brent. Continuously variable transmission system with engine braking. USP2000116149540.
- Reese Terry L. (Grovetown GA) Kerlin James R. (Evans GA). Drive mechanism for a continuously variable transmission. USP1989054826467.
- Tsukamoto, Michio; Inaoka, Takaya. Driving-side pulley. USP2016019228644.
- Vuksa, Zoran; Nelson, Bruce A.; Okeson, Shane C.. Engine braking primary clutch for CVT systems. USP2014038668623.
- Kobayashi Takashi (Hamamatsu JPX) Wakano Nobuo (Iwata JPX). V-Belt automatic transmission. USP1984114483686.
- Tamura Jyoji (Iwata JPX). V-belt type automatically variable transmission. USP1980104229989.
- Kobayashi Takashi (Hamamatsu JPX). V-belt type speed change mechanism. USP1984084464144.
- Bostelmann Willy (Wels ATX). Variable ratio drive pulley. USP1997125692983.