A slope landing compensator system for allowing helicopters with air/oil strut type landing gear to land on inclined surfaces while maintaining the air frame in a more upright attitude, comprising two pressure responsive valves, an interconnecting line with a conventional on/off valve between the two valves. A pressure responsive valve is mounted to each of the main landing gear struts with an interconnecting line between the two so that during landing on an inclined surface, as the up slope gear touches the surface and as the strut compresses the intern...
A slope landing compensator system for allowing helicopters to land on an inclined surface while maintaining the airframe of the helicopter in a more upright attitude comprising: a main landing gear strut on each side of said airframe; each of said struts containing a fluid and pneumatic shock absorbing system including a piston and fluid and air; one of said pistons being compressed to a greater extent than the other of said pistons when said helicopter has landed on said inclind surface; said strut with said piston compressed to a greater extent formin...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Gentry, Nicholas Kristofer. Adjustable landing gear assembly for unmanned aerial vehicles. USP2017039592908.
- Karem, Abe. Compact stowage of transport aircraft. USP2010067731125.
- Pflug, William Peck; Spinelli, Charles Briggs. Configuring landing supports for landing on uneven terrain. USP2015049008872.
- Bernard Louis A. (Saint Victoret FRX) Thomassin Ren (Velaux FRX). Device for increasing the stability of helicopters placed on board and set down, having a tricycle landing gear, and hel. USP1991024995574.
- Lawrence F. Corio ; Robert L. Brundrett ; Mihai Ralea ; Rollin W. Brown. Electromechanical braking system with power distribution and redundancy. USP2002066402259.
- Floyd, Brian A.. Gas strut separation for staged rocket. USP2014078783026.
- Floyd, Brian A.. Gas strut separation for staged rocket. USP2012018091481.
- Lautzenhiser John L. (Highway 69 North ; Box 87 Nobel ; Ontario ; P0G 1G0 CAX). Gas-actuated shock absorber for aircraft. USP1987044657228.
- Logan Andrew H. (Rancho Palos Verdes CA) Wagner ; deceased Robert A. (late of Redondo Beach CA by Jeanne M. Roireau ; executrix). Landing gear energy distribution and righting system. USP1985054519559.
- Hursig, David C.; Martinez, Steven D.. Method for vertical takeoff from and landing on inclined surfaces. USP2011017871044.
- Hursig, David C.; Martinez, Steven D.. Method for vertical takeoff from and landing on inclined surfaces. USP2012038141823.
- Corio Lawrence F. ; Brundrett Robert L. ; Ralea Mihai ; Brown Rollin W. ; Garcia Jean Pierre,FRX ; Lauzier Cedrick,FRX. Method to connect and distribute power to an electromechanical braking system. USP2001106296325.
- Reddy, Mahipal; Songa, Anil Kumar. Methods and systems to detect and alert a dynamic rollover condition for an aircraft. USP20181010099802.
- Calvert, S. Mill. Telescoping landing leg system. USP2015059033276.
- Ivans, Steven; Benfield, Berlin; Hitte, Cory. Tiltrotor aircraft landing gear. USP201611D772137.