An improved vibration damper for use with oscillating bodies and the method of making said damper. The damper includes an inner core member or hub, an outer inertia mass member or inertia ring surrounding and spaced from the hub, and compressible resilient damping means such as a layer of compressible elastomeric material under a limited compression and a retaining means such as a metallic band disposed between the core member and the inertia member. The damping means is chemically adhered to both the retaining means and the core member or the inertia me...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 9
- Hiroaki Haga JP; Tsutomu Ishida JP. Damper. USP2002026345430.
- Hahn, Wolfram; Schiestl, Ulrich. Driving device. USP2018049937608.
- Fish Elson B. (Lakeville IN). Fluid cylinder end cap assembly. USP1997075651303.
- Oliver Koch DE; Michael Merz DE. Method and device for absorbing torsional vibrations of a printing machine. USP2002126499401.
- Michael, Robert Joseph; Galloway, William James. Method of making a dozer maintenance repair for a dozer equalizer link using an elastomeric bearing assembly. USP2011017861413.
- Bruce Christenson ; Gary Veselica. Method to improve adhesion between pre-cured elastomer and metal surface. USP2002036358349.
- Christenson,Bruce; Veselica,Gary. Method to improve adhesion between pre-cured elastomer and metal surface. USP2006027000745.
- Lefferts, Scott R.; Barbulescu, Stefan; Kubat, Timothy J.. Vehicle with elastomeric bearing suspension system and elastomeric bearing therefor. USP2010097789407.
- Lefferts, Scott R.; Barbulescu, Stefan; Kubat, Timothy J.. Vehicle with elastomeric bearing suspension system and elastomeric bearing therefor. USP2012128336896.