The combination of a burner and a gas turbine in which the burner is divided into a combustion zone and a dilution zone. Means are provided to vary the fuel-to-air ratio within the combustion zone by diverting air directly to the dilution zone to produce exhaust gases for driving the turbine which have a relatively low content of nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide and unburned hydrocarbons.
In combination, for reducing the nitrogen oxide and carbon monoxide content of exhaust gases; a burner having a combustion zone, igniter means within the combustion zone and a dilution zone positioned downstream and in flow communication with the combustion zone; means to mix a hydrocarbon fuel and air to form a substantially homogeneous combustible mixture having a fuel to air ratio of about 0.0035 to about 0.035; means to split an incoming stream of air into separate streams with a first stream being mixed with the fuel and fed to the combustion zone ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Kraft, Robert J.. Aero boost—gas turbine energy supplementing systems and efficient inlet cooling and heating, and methods of making and using the same. USP2017099752501.
- Ziminsky, Willy Steve; Wolfe, Christopher Edward; Meshkov, Sergey Anatolievich; Oskin, Sergey Adolfovich. Apparatus and method for a combustor. USP2012108276386.
- Clemen, Carsten; Doerr, Thomas; Bake, Sebastian. Combustion chamber of a gas turbine. USP2016069366436.
- Nakamura, Sosuke; Matsumura, Yoshikazu; Katano, Hikaru; Taniguchi, Kenta; Yamasaki, Hiroyuki. Combustor and gas turbine. USP2018039926845.
- Oechsle, Victor L.; Roesler, Timothy C.. Combustor module. USP2004116820424.
- Stephens, George; Spicer, David. Dual fuel gas-liquid burner. USP2011128075305.
- Etheridge Colin J. ; Smith Kenneth O.. Emission control for a gas turbine engine. USP1999085937634.
- Michael W. Scott ; Bruce S. Anson ; Ian L. Critchley ; Lorenzo Hernandez AW. Flashback control for a gas turbine engine combustor having an air bypass system. USP2002036357216.
- Sanders,Noel A. Fuel injector. USP2007097263833.
- Kwan, William C. T.; Pidcock, Anthony. Gas turbine engine combustion apparatus. USP1985124561257.
- Nakayama, Yoshiharu; Sato, Isao; Ikeda, Hiraku; Kuroda, Michio; Iizuka, Nobuyuki; Kumata, Kazuhiko; Hirose, Fumiyuki; Shimura, Akira; Takaba, Minoru; Takahashi, Shoei. Method for controlling gas turbine combustor. USP1994065319919.
- Myers, Geoffrey David; Davis, Jr., Lewis Berkley; Healy, Timothy Andrew; Citeno, Jospeh. Methods and systems for controlling a combustor in turbine engines. USP2012018099941.
- Miyake,Yoshiaki; Nakae,Tomoyoshi. System and method for controlling combustion in gas turbine with annular combustor. USP2006047024862.
- Umeh, Chukwueloka Obiora; Haynes, Joel Meier; Goldmeer, Jeffrey Scott. System for controlling combustion dynamics and method for operating the same. USP2014128915086.
- Idleman Dennis D.. System for modulating air flow through a gas turbine fuel injector. USP1999126003299.
- Sampath Parthasarathy,CAX ; Davenport Nigel Caldwell,CAX. Variable premix-lean burn combustor. USP2001076253538.