A battery charging system includes a pair of alternators having rectified outputs which are connected in parallel. The field currents of the respective alternators are controlled by respective oscillatory switching circuits which are responsive to rectified output voltages from the respective alternators. Each respective switching circuit is coupled to an output voltage sensing circuit of the other alternator, so that oscillatory switching of one switching circuit causes oscillatory switching of the other switching circuit.
A battery charging system for a road vehicle comprising in combination a pair of alternators each having a rectifier and an associated field winding, a pair of voltage regulators controlling the field current of each alternator in accordance with the voltage at the output of the associated rectifier, each voltage regulator including a voltage sensing circuit connected across the rectifier output and an oscillatory switching circuit arranged to oscillate between conductive and non-conductive states when the voltage across the voltage sensing circuit excee...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 20
- Stroud Lebern W. (3237 Gerome Fort Worth TX 76118). Dual alternator feedback system. USP1982064336485.
- Stroud Lebern W. (3237 Gerome Fort Worth TX 76118). Dual alternator power system for motor vehicle. USP1982084347473.
- Mathis Lee R. (Dana Point CA) Panagotacos George W. (Corona CA) Panagotacos Steve K. (Yorba Linda CA) Bruce Ronald A. (Corona CA). Electric resistance air reating system for an aircraft cabin. USP1989034814579.
- Sherman, Moshe. Generator-battery DC power supply system. USP1983044380725.
- Patterson,Ciaran J.. Inter-regulator control of multiple electric power sources. USP2006037019495.
- Yokota Mitsuyoshi (Hyogo JPX) Matsumoto Akio (Hyogo JPX) Morishita Mitsuharu (Hyogo JPX). Microcomputer-controlled DC three-wire circuit for vehicle. USP1986084604565.
- Dooley, Kevin Allan. Modulation control of power generation system. USP2009087579812.
- Dooley,Kevin Allan. Modulation control of power generation system. USP2008107439713.
- Thomas Edward Brefeld ; Eric Steven Schaeffer ; David Paul Kaminski. Motor vehicle electrical system with multiple generators. USP2002046369549.
- Brune Lyle R. (Beaverton OR). Multi-voltage alternator with integral bank switched bridge. USP1991055013991.
- Judge Alan Francis ; Williams Brent S.. Multiple-alternator electrical system. USP1998045739676.
- Kouwa, Tatsuki. On-vehicle power generation controller. USP2011088004110.
- Albsmeier, Eric D.; Mauk, Richard A.; Chiu, Harrison C.. Power generation system that provides efficient battery charger selection. USP2016059331498.
- Dooley, Kevin Allan. Power inverter and method. USP2012108279648.
- Albsmeier, Eric D.; Mauk, Richard A.; Chiu, Harrison C.. Power management system that changes the operating conditions of a battery charger. USP2015129219294.
- Albsmeier, Eric D.; Mauk, Richard A.; Chiu, Harrison C.. Power management system that changes the operating conditions of a battery charger. USP2018049941723.
- McFarland Steve ; Jones Wilbur. Renewable fuel generating system. USP2001116314918.
- Saito, Yoshikazu; Nakaya, Hiroshi. Single-core inductor generator for welding producing multiple, mutually-independent outputs. USP1985094539486.
- Lawahmeh, Ahmed; Brune, Christopher S.; Politano, Guido. Systems and methods for distributing loads. USP2009087573155.
- Morishita, Mitsuharu; Yokota, Mitsuyoshi; Matsumoto, Akio. Vehicular direct-current three-wire electric system. USP1985094539515.