Control of multiple remotely piloted vehicles provided through a system called the Hybrid Terminal Assist Landing. This system, also referred to as HYTAL, is composed of two principal subsystems, an RF approach control subsystem and a precise optical landing point homing and ranging subsystem. By using a hybrid combination of RF and optical sensors, the remotely piloted vehicle, RPV or other aircraft approach control and recovery guidance system can be optimized with respect to performance complexity, size, weight and cost.
A hybrid terminal assist landing, HYTAL, system for fixed-wing and hovering aircraft from a base station comprising: a radio frequency, RF, subsystem for command control of said aircraft from said base station; and an optical control subsystem operationally slaved to said RF subsystem unless predetermined conditions occur upon which occurance said optical control subsystem takes over command control of said aircraft from said base station.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- McElreath, Kenneth W.; Happel, Donald A.. Aircraft formation/refueling guidance system. USP2005056889941.
- Gouenard Sophie,FRX ; Rey Laurent,FRX. Altimetric type measurement method for use on a satellite. USP1999075923283.
- Teilhet Michel (Paris FRX). Device for distance acquisition in a radar system. USP1982064333077.
- Griffith, Michael Stewart; Laycock, Leslie Charles. Directional multiband antenna. USP2017069692512.
- Odenwalder, Joseph P.. High data rate CDMA wireless communication system using variable sized channel codes. USP2013118588277.
- Odenwalder, Joseph P.. High data rate CDMA wireless communication system using variable sized channel codes. USP2010057715461.
- Wentworth Edwin W. (Woodbridge VA) Horn Stuart B. (Fairfax VA). High probability of detection, low false alarm multisensor ATR. USP1990024905292.
- Odenwalder, Joseph P.. High rate CDMA wireless communication system using variable sized channel codes. USP2012078213485.
- Fesland Sylvain,FRX ; Nigron Pascal,FRX. Method and device for the scattering of drones on curved paths around one or more reference points. USP1998035728965.
- Marconnet, Nicolas. Method and system for managing data from an aircraft radio altimeter. USP20190310234551.
- Lim,Desmond R.; Kimerling,Lionel C.. Monolithic integration of micro-optics circuits and RF circuits. USP2006047031561.