A fluidic oscillator includes a chamber having a common inflow and outflow opening into which a jet is issued in a generally radial direction. After impinging upon the far chamber wall the jet is redirected to form a vortex on each side of the incoming jet. The vortices alternate in strength and position to direct outflow through the common opening along one side and then the other of the inflowing jet. A spray-forming output chamber is arranged to receive the pulsating outflows from the aforementioned or other fluid oscillator and establish an output vo...
A fluid oscillator comprising: nozzle means for forming and issuing a jet of fluid in response to application thereto of fluid under pressure; an oscillation chamber having a common inlet and outlet opening, said oscillation chamber being positioned to receive said jet of fluid from said nozzle means through said common opening, said oscillation chamber including: oscillation means for cyclically oscillating said jet back and forth across said chamber in a direction substantially transverse to the direction of flow in said jet; and flow directing means f...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Schultz,Roger L.; Michael,Robert K.; Dagenais,Pete C.; Fripp,Michael L.; Tucker,James C.. Apparatus and method for creating pulsating fluid flow, and method of manufacture for the apparatus. USP2008077404416.
- Webb, Earl D.; Tucker, James C.; Meadows, Mardy L.; Pipkin, Robert L.. Apparatus for creating pulsating fluid flow. USP2005126976507.
- Raghu Surya. Feedback-free fluidic oscillator and method. USP2001076253782.
- Kondo Yasuo (Okazaki JPX) Miura Koji (Gamagori JPX) Maeda Osamu (Okazaki JPX) Kuroyanagi Makoto (Kariya JPX) Oshiro Takao (Toyoake JPX). Fluid dispersal device. USP1988014721251.
- Stouffer Ronald D. (Silver Spring MD). Fluid oscillator. USP1986014562867.
- Woods Robert L. (Arlington TX). Fluidic oscillating nozzle. USP1990034905909.
- Stouffer,Ronald D.; Santamarina,Aland. Fluidic oscillator and method. USP2006117134609.
- Bauer Peter (13921 Esworthy Rd. Germantown MD 20767). Fluidic oscillator flowmeter. USP1981014244230.
- Bauer Peter (13921 Esworthy Rd. Germantown MD 20874). Jet break-up device for spray nozzle applications. USP1987054662568.
- Flynn, Harry E.; Martin, Robert O.; Natalle, Charles A.. Jet for use in a jet mill micronizer. USP2013038387901.
- Jewett Warren R. ; Drzewiecki Tadeusz M.. Method of removing contaminants from an epidermal surface using an oscillating fluidic spray. USP2001016176941.
- Jones Allen. Motor vehicle dryer with ovoid shaped nozzle member. USP1998105822878.
- Gopalan, Shridar. Nozzle and fluidic circuit adapted for use with cold fluids, viscous fluids or fluids under light pressure. USP2014048702020.
- Jewett Warren R. ; Drzewiecki Tadeusz M.. Oscillating liquid jet washing system. USP2000086110292.
- Lackenbach Elliot A. (Somerset NJ). Power spray nozzle with fluidic oscillator. USP1984124488329.
- Raghu, Surya. Reversing chamber oscillator. USP2005126978951.
- Kah, Jr., Carl L. C.. Selectable arc and range of coverage spray nozzle assembly with multiple fluidic fan spray nozzles. USP20181010086387.
- Raghu,Surya; Srinath,Dharapuram N.; Burns,Sean T.. Spa tub fluidic nozzles. USP2006077070129.
- Mansy Hussein A. E. (Chicago IL) Williams David R. (Chicago IL). Trapped-vortex pair flowmeter. USP1989074843889.