An aerial missile is provided with a pair of vane members mounted on opposite sides of the body thereof in recesses provided therefor. Each vane member includes a planar elongated mounting section disposed in a recess; each of such vane member mounting sections being rotatable about an axis passing perpendicularly therethrough adjacent an end thereof. Such axes intersect at a point on the longitudinal plane of symmetry of such missile body and outwardly and downwardly diverge therefrom. Such vane member mounting sections are selectively rotatable after d...
An earlier missile, comprising: an elongated body; a pair of elongated vane members carried by said body, each of said vane members having an elongated planar mounting section operationally projecting substantially upwardly away from said body; mounting means mounting the first of said vane member mounting sections on said body for rotation about an axis extending through said first vane member mounting section perpendicularly thereto adjacent an end thereof and mounting means mounting the second of said vane member mounting sections on said body for rot...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- O'Shea, Hank. Aerial vehicle with variable aspect ratio deployable wings. USP2010117841559.
- Dryer, Richard. Deployable fin projectile with outflow device. USP2004026695252.
- Hallstrm Stig (Karlskoga SEX). Extendable fin. USP1984044440360.
- Shmoldas John D. (Thousand Oaks CA) Hutchings Michael B. (Westlake Village CA) Barlow Christopher W. (Newbury Park CA). Extendable wing for guided missles and munitions. USP1997045615846.
- Larsen, Peter Halvor. Method for producing a reversible solid oxide fuel cell. USP2009107601183.
- Linderoth, Søren; Larsen, Peter Halvor. Method for shrinkage and porosity control during sintering of multilayer structures. USP2011108039175.
- Larsen, Peter Halvor; Brodersen, Karen. Method for the manufacture of reversible solid oxide cells. USP2014078790847.
- Nielsen, Karsten Agersted; Solvang, Mette; Larsen, Peter Halvor. Method of producing metal to glass, metal to metal or metal to ceramic connections. USP2011088002166.
- Miralles, Carlos Thomas. Multimode unmanned aerial vehicle. USP20190310222177.
- Groutage Frederick D. (Laramie WY) Conjerti Samuel N. (San Diego CA) Shaw Lockburn S. (San Diego CA). Pivotal mono wing cruise missile with wing deployment and fastener mechanism. USP1989064842218.
- Hampsten Kenneth R.. Pneumatic airborne ejection system for aerospace vehicles. USP2001076260802.
- Larsen, Peter Halvor; Chung, Charissa; Mogensen, Mogens. Redox-stable anode. USP2012088252478.
- Larsen, Peter Halvor; Smith, Anders; Mogensen, Mogens; Linderoth, Soeren; Hendriksen, Peter Vang. Reversible solid oxide fuel cell stack and method for preparing same. USP2016029263758.
- Larsen, Peter Halvor; Mogensen, Mogens Bjerg; Linderoth, Soren; Hansen, Kent Kammer; Wang, Weiguo. Solid oxide fuel cell. USP2010067745031.
- Diesinger Walter (Bergisch-Gladbach DEX) Homburg Axel (Taunusstein-Wehen DEX). Spin-stabilized training missile. USP1985064520972.
- Terp, Leslie S.. Stabilization of automotive vehicle. USP1985124560121.
- Miralles, Carlos Thomas; Su, Guan H; Andryukov, Alexander; McNeil, John. Systems and devices for remotely operated unmanned aerial vehicle report-suppressing launcher with portable RF transparent launch tube. USP20181110124909.