A fuze for projectiles having electronic circuitry therein for receiving radiated signals having a fusible link connected to the electronic circuitry for altering the operation of the electronic circuitry and a threshold detector for sensing the rupture of the link to place the fuze in a first mode of operation when the link is ruptured prior to firing of the projectile and in a second mode of operation when the link is ruptured within a predetermined time period subsequent to firing of the projectile.
A programmable fuze for a projectile, including an antenna projecting outwardly from said fuze, comprising a heat fusible electrically conducting link fixedly connected in shorting engagement to said antenna and fusible by aeroheating subsequent to firing of the projectile.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Mutascio, Enrico R.. Ammunition assembly with alternate load path. USP2012038136451.
- Mutascio, Enrico R.. Ammunition assembly with alternate load path. USP2013048430033.
- Koerner Hans-Gerhard (Schriesheim DEX) Lang Helmut (Sandhausen DEX) Berthold Rainer (Gaiberg DEX) Strietzel Rainer (Heidelberg DEX) Melchior Friedrich (Laudenbach DEX). Apparatus for setting and/or monitoring the operation of a shell fuse or detonator. USP1985014495851.
- Mutascio, Enrico R.. Combustible cartridge cased ammunition assembly. USP2012048146502.
- Mutascio, Enrico R.. Combustible cartridge cased ammunition assembly. USP2014088807038.
- Turner, Jr.,Louis. Cruise munitions detonator projectile. USP2009017481145.
- Beuchat Roger (Vaud CHX) Charmoy Pierre-Alain (Vaud CHX) Damond Remy (Vaud CHX). Device for transmitting signals to a fuse. USP1982054327625.
- Patti Robert S.. Electronic circuitry for timing and delay circuits. USP1999065912428.
- Regebro, Christer. Launchable unit. USP2013058434412.
- Lamorlette Gerard,FRX ; Bredy Thierry,FRX. Process for the in-flight programming of a trigger time for a projectile element. USP2001046216595.
- Reynard, Laurent; Sanchez, Fabrice. Programming device for the fuse of a projectile. USP2013078490533.
- Miles ; Jr. D. Wayne. Remotely armed ammunition. USP2001096283034.
- Beck Peter M. (Denville NJ). Reprogrammable electronic fuze. USP1984064454815.