A method of preparing molten glass in a melting tank of the continuous type by utilizing, as part of the ingredients, waste glass which may be either pulverized cullet of chopped glass fiber and may comprise an organic substance detrimental to the color or other properties of the molten glass. The waste glass and other raw materials are fed to molten glass in the tank continuously but separately such that the waste glass is remelted without contacting the unmelted raw materials and that remelting of the waste glass is preceded by burning of any organic s...
A method of preparing molten glass in a melting tank of the continuous type, comprising the steps of: continuously feeding a mixture of powdered raw materials of glass to molten glass present in a melting zone of the tank; continuously feeding waste glass, which may comprise an organic substance detrimental to the color or other properties of the molten glass to be prepared, to said molten glass in said melting zone separately from the feeding of said raw materials such that the waste glass fed into said melting zone undergoes remelting without contactin...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Solis-Martinez, Iván Jorge. Control system for controlling the feeding and burning of a pulverized fuel in a glass melting furnace. USP2004066748883.
- Krumwiede John F. (Blawnox PA). Glass melting method using cullet as heat recovery and particulate collection medium. USP1982094350512.
- Krumwiede John F. (Indiana Township ; Allegheny County PA). Glass melting method using cullet as particulate collection medium. USP1983104410347.
- Hnat James G. ; Mathur Akshay ; Simpson James C.. Manufacture of ceramic tiles from fly ash. USP1999085935885.
- Simpson James C. ; Sanavia Maurizio,ITX ; Hnat James G.. Manufacture of ceramic tiles from industrial waste. USP1998115830251.
- Fleckenstein Hermann,DEX ; Hornung Helmut,DEX. Method and device for the production of mineral wool by using mineral wool waste as recycled starting material. USP1998015709728.
- Sabet, Shahriar. Method for cullet quality grading. USP2016079383345.
- Sabet, Shahriar. Method for cullet quality grading. USP2013098528428.
- Lehman,Richard L.; Blasland, Jr.,Warren. Method of analyzing mixed-color cullet to facilitate its use in glass manufacture. USP2008067383695.
- Aubourg Patrick F. (Granville OH) Propster Mark A. (Gahanna OH). Method of producing glass from agglomerates which include organic coated scrap glass. USP1982084347073.
- Purnode, Bruno A.; Mighton, Steve; Toth, William W.; Kadur, Shivakumar; Baker, David J.. Molten glass delivery and refining system. USP2013038402787.
- Savolskis, Edward P.; Krumwiede, John F.. Organic wetting of glass batch. USP1985114551161.
- Wardlaw William G. (Anderson SC). Process for reusing scrap glass. USP1983124422862.
- Hanvey ; Jr. Curtis L. ; Koelle Irvin L.. System and process for recycling waste material produced by a glass fiberizing process. USP1998065772126.
- Lehman, Richard L.; Blasland, Jr., Warren. System for and method of batch analysis and optimization for glass manufacturing. USP2009077565816.
- Lehman,Richard L.; Blasland, Jr.,Warren. System for and method of batch analysis and optimization for glass manufacturing. USP2008067386997.
- Hanvey ; Jr. Curtis L.. Systems and processes for recycling glass fiber waste material into glass fiber product. USP2001036199778.