An air cycle heat pump uses a regenerative heat exchanger to provide warm air to heat a load, while at the same time providing fresh air to the load. The stale air returned from the load is utilized as the refrigerant air in an electrically driven regenerative air cycle heat pump, and no additional heat exchangers are required, thereby significantly reducing the electric power needed for heating the load. A turbine-driven compressor is used to raise the stale load air in pressure and temperature and, after giving up some of its heat to the fresh ambient ...
A regenerative air cycle heat pump system for supplying heated fresh air to a load, said heat pump system comprising: a compressor; a turbo-expander mechanically connected to said compressor to provide power thereto; an electric motor mechanically connected to said compressor for providing additional power thereto; means for supplying stale air from said load to said compressor where said load air is increased in temperature and pressure; a source of ambient air; a regenerative heat exchanger connecting, through heat transfer surfaces within said heat ex...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Kline Erin G. ; Harris Mark L. ; Wilmot ; Jr. George E. ; Christians Douglas. Air cycle refrigeration and air temperature quenching system and method. USP1998065768896.
- Chun-cheng Piao JP; Manabu Yoshimi JP; Ryuichi Sakamoto JP; Kazuo Yonemoto JP; Shotaro Mishina JP; Akira Kamino JP. Air-conditioner. USP2002116484528.
- Piao, Chun-cheng; Yoshimi, Manabu; Sakamoto, Ryuichi; Yonemoto, Kazuo; Mishina, Shotaro; Kamino, Akira. Air-conditioning apparatus. USP2004096792771.
- Piao, Chun-cheng; Yoshimi, Manabu; Sakamoto, Ryuichi; Yonemoto, Kazuo; Mishina, Shotaro; Kamino, Akira. Air-conditioning apparatus. USP2003046539744.
- Renninger, Stanton W.; Giffin, III, Rollin G.. Auxiliary refrigerated air system employing mixture of air bled from turbine engine compressor and air recirculated within auxiliary system. USP1991085036678.
- Adolph Ulrich (Leipzig DEX) Eichholz Stefan (Kiel DEX) Giles George R. (Rydon Farmhouse GB3) Richards Donald J. (Yeovil GB3). Combined cooling and heating process and device for conditioning a room. USP1997055628203.
- Fournier, David John. Compressor. USP2011077980092.
- Thomson Mark W. (Ventura CA) Matulich Dan S. (Rolling Hills Estates CA) Emerson Terence P. (Hermosa Beach CA). ECS with advanced air cycle machine. USP1990114967565.
- Kinsell Robert C. (Los Angeles CA) Noe James C. (Canoga Park CA). Heat pump systems for residential use. USP1982094347714.
- Kinsell Robert C. (Los Angeles CA) Noe James C. (Canoga Park CA). Heat pump systems for residential use. USP1984044444021.
- Signoret Jacques (Toulouse FRX). High-performance air-conditioning installation for aircraft. USP1989104875345.
- Rannenberg, George C.. Multiple load, high efficiency air cycle air conditioning system. USP1985114550573.