An aircraft cabin is climatized by tapping air from the engine compressors and feeding it into the cabin through a loop which includes a compressor, a cooling turbine driving the compressor, and several cooling stages. A second loop, using preferably helium, includes a second compressor and a second turbine, the second compressor being driven by both turbines, and the cooled helium is in heat exchange with another cooling loop which runs through instrument compartments. Discharged cabin air is used to precool the compressed helium.
In a system for climatizing and air conditioning interior compartments of an aircraft, including the passenger cabin, under utilization of air tapped from a compressor of an engine of the aircraft, the system including a cooling turbine for driving a compressor for the tapped air, the turbine cooling this tapped air as compressed by the compressor prior to discharge into the passenger cabin, the improvement comprising: a second compressor connected to be driven by said first turbine and having an input and discharge output; a closed cooling loop which in...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Cowell Wiley M. (Fountain Valley CA) Malmberg Quentin C. (Hermosa Beach CA) Edgar Jon M. (Long Beach CA). Advanced hybrid air/vapor cycle ECS. USP1990104966005.
- Axe, Richard James; Hunt, Richard Grant. Air conditioning system. USP2005046883335.
- Sauterleute, Alfred; Schlagenhaft, Engelbert. Air conditioning system for airplanes. USP2003016505474.
- Brutscher,Norbert; Haas,Joachim. Air-conditioning system. USP2006016988376.
- Klimpel, Frank. Air-conditioning system for aircraft. USP2012018087255.
- Ueda, Shota; Machida, Akito; Kudo, Mizuo; Nakamura, Naoko. Brayton cycle type refrigerating apparatus. USP2018019863669.
- Panin, Alexandr A.; Peshkov, Alexandr A.; Ravikovich, Jury A.. Cold air refrigerating system and turboexpander turbine for this system. USP2004086782709.
- Severson Mark Hamilton (Rockford IL) Squier Steven Eric (Rockford IL). Cooling of aircraft electronic heat loads. USP1997125701755.
- Cronin Michael J. (Sherman Oaks CA) Seid Gordon (Los Angeles CA). Energy-efficient all-electric ECS for aircraft. USP1984034434624.
- Bruno, Louis J.; Christians, Douglas L.. Hybrid environmental conditioning system. USP2014128915095.
- Payne George K. (28416 Quailhill Dr. Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90274). Hybrid vapor cycle/air cycle environmental control system. USP1990104963174.
- Aniekan Udobot ; Ron Brager ; Larry Reed. Method and apparatus for improved aircraft environmental control system utilizing parallel heat exchanger arrays. USP2002106460353.
- Rannenberg, George C.. Multiple load, high efficiency air cycle air conditioning system. USP1985114550573.