A land irrigation system in which a traveling sprinkler line is supplied with water from a stationary water supply conduit extending in the direction of movement of the sprinkler line, the apparatus of the invention being designed to supply water to the sprinkler line from spaced risers forming part of the water supply conduit. A conveyance moving along the water supply conduit supports a water carrying arm having a coupling at one end for successive connection to water outlet valves on the risers as the conveyance moves along the length dimension of the...
In connection with land irrigation wherein a moving sprinkler means having a water inlet means at one point moves along the length of a stationary water supply means having a plurality of water outlet valve means at spaced intervals along the length thereof, the method of successively connecting water outlet valve means of the stationary water supply means with water inlet means of the water sprinkler means to obtain substantially continuous water supply to the water sprinkler means comprising providing a conveyance means for movement along the length di...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Nelson, Craig B.; Bauman, Mark A.; Ness, Rex D.; Sinden, Joseph Daniel; Leinweber, Chad Daniel. Continuous-feed linear irrigator with separate or integrated docking devices and related method. USP2015099144203.
- Anderson, Dana; James, Allen. Controlled environment and method. USP2016109474217.
- Ostrom Carl R. (Omaha NE) Theilen Dennis R. (Fremont NE). Coupler for an irrigation system. USP1983114413783.
- Anderson, Dana; Carriere, Raymond L.; Lagro, Daniel. Growing system. USP2017119814186.
- Anderson, Dana; James, Allen; Gramse, Michael. Irrigation system. USP2016039282699.
- Anderson, Dana; James, Allen; Gramse, Michael. Irrigation system. USP2016129510524.
- Christopher Guy Williams. Irrigation system. USP2002086431475.
- Rinkewich Isaac (12 Fishman Maiman St. Tel Aviv ILX 64236). Irrigation system. USP1984124489888.
- Williams Christopher G. (P.O. Box 1372 Spokane WA 99211-1372). Irrigation system. USP1989104877189.
- Williams, Christopher Guy. Irrigation system. USP2016049301459.
- Sinden,Joseph D.; Ness,Rex D.; Leinweber,Chad D.; Berrier,Richard J.; Nelson,Craig; Rupar,Robert. Linear-feed irrigation apparatus and related method. USP2009037510132.
- Sinden,Joseph D.; Ness,Rex D.; Leinweber,Chad D.; Berrier,Richard J.; Nelson,Craig; Rupar,Robert. Linear-feed irrigation apparatus and related method. USP2006117140563.
- Sinden, Joseph D.; Ness, Rex D.; Leinweber, Chad D.; Nelson, Craig. Power-assisted docking station for mobile irrigation apparatus. USP2010097802738.
- Sinden, Joseph D.; Ness, Rex D.; Leinweber, Chad D.; Nelson, Craig B.. Power-assisted docking station for mobile irrigation apparatus. USP2013018353470.
- Sinden,Joseph Daniel; Ness,Rex Daniel; Leinweber,Chad Daniel; Berrier,Richard John; Nelson,Craig; Nelson,Barton R.. Traveling sprinkler incorporating automatic water supply valve docking station. USP2007117300004.