A target locating and missile guidance system comprising reconnaissance aircraft equipped with laser or radar range-measuring apparatus in conjunction with a plurality of selectively predetermined ground stations. Range and altitude of the aircraft relative to a detected surface target are obtained at two or more points on its flight path. The positions of the aircraft with respect to the ground stations are simultaneously determined by pulse-time-of-arrival technique. Using triangulation techniques the location of the target is determined with respect t...
In a missile guidance system for guiding one of a plurality of missiles to a surface target or targets the combination comprising: (a) an aircraft having target location equipment including a laser range finder, an altimeter, and a microwave pulse transmitter that are operated in synchronism for transmitting data for fixing a target location with respect to an artificial coordinate system; (b) a plurality of ground stations, each of which receives the microwave pulse signals from the aircraft, and supplies output signals from which the target location re...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Rovinsky, Jacob. Anti-rocket system. USP2015129207049.
- Rovinsky, Jacob. Anti-rocket system. USP2018069995559.
- Smith, Alexander E.; Cohen, Bennett. Correlation of flight track data with other data sources. USP2009117612716.
- Smith, Alexander E.. Deployable intelligence and tracking system for homeland security and search and rescue. USP2013058446321.
- Smith, Alexander E.; Hulstrom, Russell; Evers, Carl A.. Deployable passive broadband aircraft tracking. USP2010087777675.
- Smith, Alexander E.. Enhanced passive coherent location techniques to track and identify UAVs, UCAVs, MAVs, and other objects. USP2010087782256.
- Koenig, Jesse D.. Exclusion zone guidance method for spacecraft. USP2010097795566.
- Breen, Thomas J.; Smith, Alexander E.; Rossano, Christopher F.. Extension of aircraft tracking and positive identification from movement areas into non-movement areas. USP2010027667647.
- Cobleigh Nelson E.. Geographically limited missile. USP2000116142411.
- McNiff Gerald J. Interferometric doppler guidance system. USP2000096114984.
- Gazard, Philip Neil. Missile training system. USP2012098274023.
- Smith, Alexander E.; Breen, Thomas. Multilateration enhancements for noise and operations management. USP2011027889133.
- Stephens,Scott Adam. Positioning system with intentional multi-path signal. USP2008017315275.
- Schneider, Arthur J.. System and method for locating a target and guiding a vehicle toward the target. USP2005066910657.
- Miller, Lee D.. Tracking systems. USP2004096795174.
- Smith, Alexander E.. Transmitter independent techniques to extend the performance of passive coherent location. USP2012068203486.