A power transmission is provided characterized by smoothly and continuously variable gear ratios between the input and output shaft by incorporating a no-load restraint means for the ring gear of a ring, planetary and sun gear transmission system, the restraint comprising a wobble plate pump operative in a closed liquid circuit and driven by said ring gear to impose a restraint on same which varies according to an external control of the angle of the wobble plate and also including a second wobble plate pump in the same closed line or loop as the first p...
A clutchless, direct-drive transmission comprising: (a) input and output shafts linked through sun and planetary gears; (b) a ring gear engaged on said planetary gears for controlling the relative rotation of said shafts; (c) a first wobble plate pump and a liquid-filled closed line connecting the inlet and outlet of said pump said pump being operatively connected to said ring gear to concomitantly exert a variable restraining force on, and be driven by, said ring gear; (d) externally operable control means for varying the fluid displacement per cycle of...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- No Oskar (Mhlheim-Ruhr DEX) No Rolf (Berlin-Charlottenburg DEX) No Andreas (Aachen-Richterich DEX). Apparatus for adjusting rolls of roll stand. USP1984094470284.
- Murrell Peter W. (Cumbria GB2) Calverley John (Cumbria GB2) Williams Donald (Powyf GB7) Thomas Douglas J. (Powyf GB7). Apparatus for providing an electrical generator with a constant rotational speed from a variable speed input. USP1988104774855.
- Linet, Hugues Henri Raymond; Mouchnino, Cyril Franck; Pettinotti, Serge Dominique. Device for driving accessory machines of a gas turbine engine. USP2010057707909.
- Swick,William Christopher; Marr,Jerry Dwight; Diecke,Friedrich Konrad. Drive system for a machine. USP2008037344465.
- Carl, Blake A.; Zhang, Hao; Kimpel, Richard. Hydraulic power split engine with enhanced torque assist. USP2014098827853.
- Fredriksen Nils (Harsewinkel DEX). Hydraulic-mechanical transmission system having output branches. USP1985014491034.
- Kita Yasuo (Kyoto JPX) Sugawara Ryosuke (Kyoto JPX). Hydromechanical transmission. USP1989034813306.
- Kita Yasuo (Kyoto JPX) Fujii Hiroyuki (Uji JPX). Hydromechanical transmission and hydromechanical speed-change mechanism. USP1988104776233.
- Keiser Fred. Infinitely variable ratio transmission. USP1999105971880.
- Staalesen,Haakon A.. Method and system for controlling power generator having hydraulic motor drive. USP2009027485979.
- Vahabzadeh, Hamid; Borgerson, James B.; Hart, James M.; Wittkopp, Scott H.. Multiple speed transmission with a pump assisted launch device. USP2014088808135.
- Olsen, Odd A.; Skaar, Erling A.. Power generator system. USP2012108288880.
- Folsom, Lawrence R.; Tucker, Clive; O'Boyle, Shaun M.. Radial piston hydromechanical continuously variable transmission. USP2003056569049.
- Jolliff Norman E. ; Miller Joseph V.. Reversible variable speed transmission and transaxle having pressure compensating flow metering device. USP2000016010423.
- Nygren Ingemar (Danderyd SEX). Soft shaft interconnecting device. USP1986054586400.
- Goldenberg Nahum (Kiriat Ono ILX). Variable speed hydraulic unit. USP1990054922804.