A linear move has its opposite end towers alternately made the master or lead tower to cause the move to first swing slightly one way to give corrrective endwise movement in one direction and then swing slightly the other way to give corrective endwise movement in the opposite direction. A control mechanism determines which end tower is the master tower and includes a feeler device positioned within a guide furrow. A main line supplies irrigation water under pressure through an interconnected long elastic hose, rigid U-shaped tow tube, and short hose to ...
In an irrigation line move, hose means resting on the ground and adapted for connection at one end thereof to a source of water; an irrigation line move including a pipe connected to the other end of the hose means and carriage means for moving the pipe; cable means connected to a portion of the hose means; and winch means on a portion of the line move for alternately pulling the cable means in to drag the hose means along the ground toward the line portion and for paying the cable means out.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Nelson, Craig B.; Bauman, Mark A.; Ness, Rex D.; Sinden, Joseph Daniel; Leinweber, Chad Daniel. Continuous-feed linear irrigator with separate or integrated docking devices and related method. USP2015099144203.
- Wolfbauer Wilhelm (Fernitz ATX) Stadler Vinzenz (Stallhofen ATX). Correction steering for a linearly movable irrigation system. USP1989014795099.
- Cordes, Michael Ray; Craig, Ronald Scott. Driveline coupler. USP2012098257184.
- Korus, Thomas J.; Jarecki, Wayne T.. Hose pull apparatus and method. USP2014088807465.
- Korus, Thomas J.; Jarecki, Wayne T.. Hose pull apparatus and method. USP2015119179611.
- Newell Stephen D. (DuBois PA) Rowe Stephen B. (DuBois PA) Bukousky John M. (Sykesville PA). Linear moving irrigating apparatus. USP1986124632494.
- Sinden,Joseph D.; Ness,Rex D.; Leinweber,Chad D.; Berrier,Richard J.; Nelson,Craig; Rupar,Robert. Linear-feed irrigation apparatus and related method. USP2009037510132.
- David W. Thom. Mobile drip irrigation system. USP2002026343749.
- Teeter, Monty J.. Mobile drip irrigation with precise and uniform water distribution. USP2016089420752.
- Coleman, Kyle E.; Spence, Monte L.. Mobile drip system. USP2011027883035.
- Coleman, Kyle E.; Spence, Monte L.. Mobile drip system. USP2012078210445.
- Sinden, Joseph D.; Ness, Rex D.; Leinweber, Chad D.; Nelson, Craig. Power-assisted docking station for mobile irrigation apparatus. USP2010097802738.
- Sinden, Joseph D.; Ness, Rex D.; Leinweber, Chad D.; Nelson, Craig B.. Power-assisted docking station for mobile irrigation apparatus. USP2013018353470.
- Sinden,Joseph Daniel; Ness,Rex Daniel; Leinweber,Chad Daniel; Berrier,Richard John; Nelson,Craig; Nelson,Barton R.. Traveling sprinkler incorporating automatic water supply valve docking station. USP2007117300004.
- Bettenhausen Roger V. (5 Lakewood Dr. Columbus NE 68601). Universal coupler for in-line coupling drive shafts together in a motor driven irrigation system. USP1997105678772.