A leak testing device capable of detecting and measuring gas and water leakage in valves and other parts of pressurized pneumatic and hydraulic systems is disclosed. Gas from a pressurized source is injected into the apparatus of the device and is adjusted to the desired pressure. The flow of pressurized gas is routed into either the gas test section or the water test section of the device. The test media is then routed through the proper range flow meter of the device and then through tubing into the apparatus or system to be tested for leakage. The amo...
Apparatus for detecting and measuring leakage in closed systems, comprising: pressure regulating means for adjusting a gas input to the apparatus to a predetermined pressure; means for directing the pressurized gas to one of at least two different test sections of said leakage testing apparatus; said at least two different test sections including at least a gas test section and a water test section; said gas test section being comprised of: a gas section manifold for receiving pressurized gas directed thereto; said gas section manifold having a plurality...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Marques Jose A. (Miami FL). Arterial/venous simulator. USP1990054928528.
- Kim, Hyun Ki; Kim, Hyun Shik; Oh, Ju Young; Choi, Byeong Un; Lee, Jung Sun; Lim, Jong Soo. Device for inspecting canister for vehicle. USP2017089739683.
- William Constant ; Kevin T. Doyle. Fluid leak finder for a vehicle. USP2002046370944.
- Semersky, Frank E.; McGurk, Jonathan A.; Teitlebaum, Aaron R.. Gas permeation testing system. USP2012128327688.
- Cofield Dennis H. (2817 Roy Pace El Paso TX 79935). High speed leak tester. USP1990074942758.
- Kim Dae-woo,KRX ; Lee Jae-kyung,KRX ; Koo Bon-rip,KRX ; Kim Sang-woon,KRX. Leakage gas detector for semiconductor device and leakage gas detecting method using the same. USP1998035728940.
- Fiala, George T.; Pond, Mark R.; Arney, Justin E.. Leakage metering system for test stands. USP2003096626028.
- Brugger,James M.; Burbank,Jeffrey H.. Method and apparatus for leak detection in a fluid line. USP2006087087033.
- Burbank,Jeffrey H.. Method and apparatus for leak detection in blood circuits combining external fluid detection and air infiltration detection. USP2006057040142.
- Burbank, Jeffrey H.; Brugger, James M.. Method and apparatus for machine error detection by combining multiple sensor inputs. USP2017089717840.
- Burbank, Jeffrey H.; Brugger, James M.. Method and apparatus for machine error detection by combining multiple sensor inputs. USP20190210213540.
- Burbank, Jeffrey H.; Brugger, James M.. Method and apparatus for machine error detection by combining multiple sensor inputs. USP2014028641615.
- Burbank, Jeffrey H.; Brugger, James M.. Method and apparatus for machine error detection by combining multiple sensor inputs. USP2013128608658.
- Davey,Kenneth John. Method and apparatus for monitoring the integrity of components and structures. USP2009037500383.
- Brayman Semyon (28023 Berkshire Southfield MI 48076). Method of measuring leak rates. USP1985064523452.
- Rella, Chris W.; Crosson, Eric R.; Woelk, Michael; Tan, Sze Meng. Methods for gas leak detection and localization in populated areas using isotope ratio measurements. USP2017049618417.
- Johnson, Danny A.; Shelton, Jr., Richard E.. Standup pressure testing device and method. USP2003116651486.
- Zhang, Yue; Chang, Hao Ming. System and method for detecting leakage in a gas pipeline. USP2017049618418.