An aircraft capable of vertical short takeoff and landing is shown according to the teachings of the present invention as including four separate engine locations. In its most preferred form, the first and second engines are located on opposite sides of the fuselage of the aircraft and are pivotal about first and second axes which are in a plane perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the aircraft and which are in front of the center of gravity of the aircraft. The third and fourth engines are located on opposite sides of the fuselage of the aircraft a...
Engine mounting and rotating system for use in an aircraft capable of vertical and/or horizontal flight including a fuselage comprising, in combination: a mount formed in the fuselage; a shaft having a first end and a second end, with the first end of the shaft being operatively attached to the engine; bearing means located between the shaft and the mount for allowing the rotation of the shaft but preventing the shaft from moving in any other direction; and means for rotating the shaft in the mount such that the thrust of the engine can be directed at th...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Kendall, Greg T.; Lisoski, Derek L.; Morgan, Walter R.; Griecci, John A.. Active dihedral control system for a torisionally flexible wing. USP2015099120555.
- Kendall, Greg T.; Lisoski, Derek L.; Morgan, Walter R.; Griecci, John A.. Active dihedral control system for a torsionally flexible wing. USP2017099764819.
- Leyva,Ivett Alejancra; Dean,Anthony John. Aircraft and detonative engine incorporating pulse detonation engines. USP2006087093794.
- Kendall, Greg T.; Morgan, Walter R.. Aircraft control system. USP2010097802756.
- Lisoski,Derek L.; Kendall,Greg T.. Aircraft control system. USP2007047198225.
- Cazals, Olivier; Druot, Thierry. Airplane with pitch and yaw command by propulsion system. USP2014098820676.
- Magre,Eric. Convertible aircraft provided with two tilt fans on either side of the fuselage, and with a non-tilting fan inserted in the fuselage. USP2007037188802.
- Shaw, Donald Orval. Modular flying vehicle. USP2015089108728.
- Lafont, Laurent; Saucray, Jean-Michel; Quiroz-Hernandez, Esteban; Antypas, Jerome; Bonnet, Mathieu; Journade, Frederic. Rear part of an aircraft including an engine support structure assembled so as to oscillate on the fuselage. USP2013078480025.
- Raymer Daniel P. (Sylmar CA). Reverse engine VSTOL. USP1990024901947.
- Franco Capanna IT. System to transform a horizontal take-off and self-sustained horizontal flight airplane into self-sustained horizontal flight, vertical landing and take-off, hybrid integrated airplane. USP2002016340133.
- Oliver, Richard David. Three wing, six tilt-propulsion units, VTOL aircraft. USP2013128616492.
- Oliver, Richard David. Three wing, six-tilt propulsion unit, VTOL aircraft. USP2014088800912.
- Oliver, Richard David. Three-wing, six tilt-propulsion unit, VTOL aircraft. USP2014048708273.
- Hesselbarth, Jonathan. Vertical-takeoff aircraft. USP2017059643720.