In a device for breaking up ice formed on a contoured surface before it reaches a dangerous thickness, a flexible and porous membrane is fixed on the contoured surface along airtight lines of contact defining elementary chambers, each of which communicates with a main chamber inside the contoured surface. The main chamber is fed continuously by a source of hot gases. The closing up of the pores of the membrane by ice causes an inflation of the elementary chambers and a deformation of the membrane. Application is to the cowl of the air intake of a turboje...
A device for detecting and preventing the formation of ice on contoured surfaces, comprising: a rigid hollow support structure including a contoured surface; a deformable wall covering said contoured surface; means for providing an airtight securement between said support structure and said deformable wall along a plurality of lines of contact, whereby a plurality of elementary chambers are defined by said support structure, said deformable wall and said means for providing an airtight securement; at least one first opening between the interior of said s...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Etling, Keith A.. Anti-icing apparatus for honeycomb structures. USP2011118052089.
- Hamilton, Brian K.; Hassan, Ahmed; Birchette, Terrence S.; Murrill, Robert R.. Composite material for geometric morphing wing. USP2010097798443.
- Hamilton,Brian K.; Guymon,Stephen Lewis; Dockter,Gregory E.; Hassan,Ahmed A.. Fiber matrix for a geometric morphing wing. USP2007037195210.
- Olsen,Ronald F.; Breer,Marlin D.. Flow restrictors for aircraft inlet acoustic treatments, and associated systems and methods. USP2008027331421.
- Dockter, Gregory E.; Hamilton, Brian K.. Geometric morphing wing with layers. USP2004096786457.
- Rodgers Leonard J,GBX. Ice protection for porous structure. USP1999085944287.
- Breer, Marlin D.; Olsen, Ronald F.; Kunze, Jr., Robert K.; Riedel, Brian L.. Method and apparatus for aircraft inlet ice protection. USP2004026688558.
- Marlin D. Breer ; Ronald F. Olsen ; Robert K. Kunze, Jr. ; Brian L. Riedel. Method and apparatus for aircraft inlet ice protection. USP2002046371411.
- Marlin D. Breer ; Ronald F. Olsen ; Robert K. Kunze, Jr. ; Brian L. Riedel. Method and apparatus for aircraft inlet ice protection. USP2002106457676.
- Shah, Anil D.; Gupta, Alankar. Method and apparatus for detecting conditions conducive to ice formation. USP2009127628359.
- Shah,Anil D.; Gupta,Alankar. Method and apparatus for detecting conditions conducive to ice formation. USP2007027175136.
- Friddell,Stephen D.; Prichard,Alan K.. Method and apparatus for liquid containment, such as for aircraft fuel vessels. USP2006087090167.
- Shatz Solomon. Method of making a perforated metal sheet. USP2001036202304.
- Cook, Donald E.; Feider, Michael P.. Methods and systems for detecting icing conditions. USP2014048711008.
- Shatz Solomon (P.O. Box 523 Cupertino CA 94015). Movable sheet for laminar flow and deicing. USP1997015590854.
- Atassi, Oliver V.. Nacelle with porous surfaces. USP2015038974177.
- Ely Duain N. (Uniontown OH) Macarchenia Joseph H. (Tallmadge OH). Pneumatic deicer. USP1988104779823.
- Porte, Alain. Process for de-icing by forced circulation of a fluid, an air intake cowling of a reaction motor and device for practicing the same. USP2004036698691.
- Nagel, Alexander; Bauminger, Shlomo. Wing and devices therefor. USP2015069061752.