A laminated wrapping sheet material comprising a layer of paper bonded to a layer of thermoplastic film, is formed such that a layer of paper of 15-35 gsm gauge is discontinuously bonded to a layer of thermoplastic film of 8-35 microns such that pockets of air are defined between the layers. The sheet material is useful in the construction of a captive flap bag formed of a paper-thermoplastic film laminate and comprising two superimposed walls with thermoplastic film on the inside, closed at the bottom and on each of the two side edges, and open at the t...
A laminate wrapping material comprising a sheet of smooth, calendared on at least one side, machine-glazed kraft or sulphite paper in the order of 15 to 35 grams per square meter, and a coextensive sheet of thermoplastic film in the order of 8 to 35 microns in thickness discontinuously attached to each other at regular or irregular intervals along lines of bonding such as to define between the sheets a plurality of channels or pockets on the order of 1 to 5 millimeters in width in the plane of the laminate isolated from one another by said lines of bondi...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Capy Gilbert,FRX ; Buchberg Akiva. Bag produced from a thin pleated sheet provided with self-closing means. USP2000076082898.
- Smith, Allyson; Thompson, Jonathan W.; Monier, Jim. Bags having adhesive drying structures and related methods. USP2013118591110.
- Tanaka, Mikio; Hosokawa, Kazuhiko; Nakata, Sayuri; Takechi, Yoshihito. Buffer packing bag. USP2003106629777.
- Ellis Dana R. (515 N. Pollard St. Arlington VA 22204). Decorative sheet material. USP1997065639523.
- Sloan David B. (6720 Aspen La. #4 Westmont IL 60559). Disposable mop. USP1990114971471.
- Ernst Patricia A. (P.O. Box 3 Asbury Park NJ 07712). Disposable radiographic envelope to retard spread of infection. USP1990024902543.
- Power Brenda (2452 E. Evergreen Mesa AZ 85203). Grease absorbent device. USP1991014984907.
- Bonta David G.. Heat retaining container and method of forming same. USP2001036200029.
- DeBraal, John Charles; Lazar, John MacKay. Insulated beverage or food container. USP2010107811644.
- Caggiano Michael A. (710 N. Myers St. Burbank CA 91506). Laminated bag. USP1989084861632.
- Wang, Shang-Chih; Tsao, Shen; Chiu, Yu-Tsung; Chen, Chun-Ti; Su, Yu-Yang; Sung, Mu-Hsi. Metal foil with microcracks, method of manufacturing the same, and sound-absorbing structure having the same. USP2016029251778.
- Winter John P. (Wauwatosa WI). Nonoriented polyester films for lidding stock with modified heat seal layer. USP1990084946743.
- Anwyll ; Jr. James (Ponte Veda Beach FL). Perforated laminate and process for preparing same. USP1997105677032.
- Wagner, Steven G.. Personal flotation device construction method. USP2003046547614.
- Winter John P. (Appleton WI). Polyethylene/polyester nonoriented heat sealable moisture barrier film and bag. USP1987114705707.
- Winter John P. (Appleton WI). Polypropylene/polyester nonoriented heat sealable moisture barrier film and bag. USP1987124716061.
- Bunch Joseph A. ; Bunch Volney M.. Process for manufacturing laminated wrapping paper. USP1999126007666.
- Harrison Grady L.. Roll and tuck bags. USP1998065772035.
- Coulton, Michael S.. Spacer for providing drainage passageways within building structures. USP2003076594965.