Boxes for electrical components are provided with elongate grooves (3, 26) to receive self-tapping or thread cutting screws for securing the components in the box. The grooves may extend above or below the bottom of the box.
A box for electrical components, comprising: (a) a bottom wall and side walls with the interior surface of at least said bottom wall being provided with at least one elongated groove, (b) said groove having a lower portion, an upper portion and a pair of spaced upper edges, (c) said groove being defined by a channel extending below said bottom wall and said side walls of the box extending below said bottom wall with the lower exterior surface of said channel being substantially flush with the lower edges of said side walls, (d) said groove having suffici...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Huntley William F. ; Huntley Jeffery W.. Battery retainer. USP2000086102356.
- Koessler,Juergen. Channeled substrates for receiving threaded fasteners. USP2007067229239.
- Blalock Christopher A.. Conduit box assembly for large electric motor. USP2001036198050.
- Blalock Christopher A.. Conduit box assembly for large electric motor. USP2001086274811.
- Reiker, Kenneth H. Dual-purpose wiring device and method of wiring. USP2004056730844.
- Duan, Chao; Chen, Chia-Hua. Grounding mechanism for slide-type electronic devices. USP2013028383936.
- Rumsey, Roger L.; Brown, Tyler B.. High voltage splice box for wet locations. USP2004016677519.
- Lai, Chin-Chung; Chang, Mu-Tsai. Housing structure. USP2011118053668.
- Weber, Kenneth. Lower portion for electric and electronic enclosure and electric and electronic enclosure. USP2009107607553.
- Bartee Edward C. (Fairfield OH). Monument fitting. USP1990094958047.
- Jacks,Craig A.. Receptacle for enclosing low-voltage electronic devices in a wall. USP2009017476805.
- Goossens, Philip Anthony; Higginbotham, Jr., Gary Lawrence; Karl, Jeffrey G.. Vision lite and screw boss channel. USP2016029255439.