An injection molding process for molding an article having accurate dimensions without sink marks includes the step of feeding high pressure air into the core portion of a shell or solid molded mass formed by the preceding injection molding step. Preferably, the wax material is injected into a mold cavity through a throttled inlet port to flow thereinto as a vigorous turbulent flow. A separate flow line is provided for feeding high pressure air in the preferred embodiment. More preferably, the volume of injected wax is substantially smaller than the volu...
A process for molding an article from wax, comprising the steps of cooling a mold having a hollow core portion defining a mold cavity communicating with a sprue runner through a single throttled injection port, said cooling being to a temperature which is lower than the melting point of said wax, injecting said wax while in a molten and low viscosity state into said mold cavity of said mold while it is cooled in response to said cooling step, said injection being through said throttled injection port to allow said molten wax to adhere onto the interior s...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Jae Hong Choi ; Jerald L. Golmanavich ; Barry B. Hofmaster. Apparatus for multiple cavity injection molding. USP2002096450798.
- Johnson Joe L. (Middlefield OH). Injection molding nozzle. USP1990034905901.
- Kauer Hubert (Warren MI). Method and system for making a hollow-shaped body from molten resin by injection molding. USP1989054830812.
- Furuya Norihiko,JPX ; Kubo Kimihiro,JPX ; Kondo Masaaki,JPX. Method for hollow injection molding a shaft-unified type rotator and a molded article obtained thereby. USP2000116143385.
- Hendry James W. (Spring Hill FL). Method for the injection molding of plastic articles using fluid pressure. USP1989084855094.
- Hendry James W. (Brooksville FL). Method of and apparatus for injection molding with pressurized fluid assist. USP1990074943407.
- Hendry James W. (Spring Hill FL). Method of injection molding with pressurized-fluid assist and variable-volume reservoir. USP1991075032345.
- Yamazaki Kunio (Takatsuki JPX) Watanabe Tetsuzi (Toyonaka JPX). Method of injection moulding. USP1990054923666.
- Winget Larry J. ; Murphy John F.. Mold for use in a gas-assisted injection molding system and gas pin assembly for use therein. USP2000046053720.
- Hendry, James; Homann, Gregory A.; Turczynski, David. Open mold molding. USP2005056890478.
- Pearson, Terrence C.. Plastic expulsion process. USP2004076767487.
- Pearson, Terrence C.. Plastic expulsion process for forming hollow tubular products. USP2005106953546.
- Homann, Gregory A.; Turczynski, David. Plastic injection molded articles with hollow rib members. USP2005056890477.
- Homann, Gregory A.; Hendry, James; Turczynski, David. Plastic injection molding with moveable insert members. USP2005096939504.
- Homann, Gregory A.. Plastic injection molding with moveable mold members forming speaker grill. USP2005056899843.
- Baxi Indra R. (Troy MI). Process of insection molding with pressurized gas assist. USP1990064935191.
- Hayano Koichiro (Yokohama JPX). Wheel cover for automobiles. USP1991014984851.