A projectile for delivering to a target a can containing pressurized material which is to be dispersed over the area of target. In one embodiment, the projectile includes a cylindrical hollow housing to the rear end of which is attached a launching tube with a fin assembly. The can is slidably disposed within the housing. There is a space between a cap which closes the forward end of the housing and the can in the housing. The can slides forward in the housing toward the cap upon impact of the cap against the target. This opens a valve which releases the...
A projectile for delivering a quantity of pressurized material to a target agent and for dispersing the material at the target area, said projectile comprising: a sealed can containing said quantity of pressurized material; exit means from said can for allowing said pressurized material to exit from said can through said exit means; a cap over said exit means including means for fitting said cap to said can in a manner which is effective for popping of said cap upon pressure increase within said cap; actuating means in said cap for actuating said exit me...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Apple, Thomas A.. Aerosol smoke grenade. USP2011077975615.
- John W. Jones. Agent defeat warhead device. USP2002056382105.
- Lewis, Jean Marie. Dissemination of odorants in combination with audiovisual messages to modify behavior. USP2005036871595.
- Pann, Sokha; Koski, Samuel R.; Busic, John F.. Grenade with time delay. USP2014128904940.
- Maldonado, Edgardo; Hartman, Daniel J.; Gonzalez, Noel; Rouse, William G.. Launchable grenade system. USP2012078220392.
- Leichter Genevieve,FRX ; Castarede Michel,FRX ; Gromek Bruno,FRX. Non-lethal ammunition with incapacitating effect. USP2001066250226.
- Riffet Regis,FRX ; Simonella Walter,FRX ; Valembois Guy,FRX. Non-lethal projectile. USP2001046209461.
- Tafoya, Samuel Barran. Ordnance canister with collapsible fuel-storing structure that after descent and impact atomizes and forcefully disperses fuel. USP2009087571680.
- Purvis, John W.. Projectile for delivering an incapacitating agent. USP2012058171853.
- Ford, Brian; Robinson, Justin; Blackman, Don; Coumand, Andre; Granados, Hugo. Restraint pretensioner with deacceleration mechanism. USP2015099145108.
- Chong, Carlton le Loong. Reusable pellet shooting grenade. USP2010087784455.
- Wang Chiey-Yi (No. 179-1 ; LIU Tzu Liu suei Shang Hsiang Chiayi TWX). Rocket firecrackers giving out smoke before flying up. USP1988104779534.
- Perham William J. (1603 Morganton Rd. Fayetteville NC 28305) Watlington Daniel (Rte. 10 ; Box 114 Fayetteville NC 28301). Smoke generating device with rechargable cartridge. USP1991034998479.
- Wenaas, Eric P.; Vasel, Edward J.; Goode, Joseph L.. Systems, methods and apparatus for use in distributing irritant powder. USP2010077752974.
- Sanford, Matthew J.; Spears, Zachary A.; Johns, Pamela. Wall penetrating, agent dispensing warhead. USP2009117621220.
- Greeno Donald R. (1 Snowling Rd. Uxbridge MA 01569). War game marking grenade. USP1990074944521.