The apparatus for guiding a missile generates an electromagnetic guide beam such as a CO2-laser guide beam including spatial coding. For spatially encoding the guide beam there is employed a modulator as well as a scanning device which are intercoupled by means of a computer. The guide beam is moved in steps or increments by the scanning device in order to scan individual field sectors of a scanning field. Following each individual step, a code is transferred to or associated with a scanned field sector of the scanning field by the guide beam such that f...
An apparatus for guiding a missile, comprising: means for generating an electromagnetic guide beam guiding the missile along a trajectory leading to a target; encoding means for encoding in said guide beam generated by said guide beam generating means, data required for guiding said missile along the trajectory leading to the target; deflecting means for incrementally deflecting said encoded guide beam through a predetermined number of field sectors of a predetermined scanning field; a computer; and said encoding means and said deflecting means being mut...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 10
- Wolff Hendrikus J. (Hengelo NLX) Haverdings Hendrik (Borne NLX) Zwart Hendrik J. (Hengelo NLX). Course-correction system for course-correctable objects. USP1991034997144.
- Romer Rudolf (Kaarst DEX) Wollmann Gerd (Oberhausen DEX) Misoph Helmut (Lauf a.d. Pegnitz DEX). Method and apparatus for flight path correction of projectiles. USP1997025601255.
- Seidensticker, Jens. Method for correcting the trajectory of a projectile, in particular of a terminal phase-guided projectile, and projectile for carrying out the method. USP2013108558151.
- Weiss, Martin; Ruizenaar, Marcel Gregorius Anthonius. Method of guiding a salvo of guided projectiles to a target, a system and a computer program product. USP2014068748787.
- Feldmann, Michael Steven; Saggio, III, Frank; Washburn, John Robert. Methods for adjusting a relative navigation system. USP2014108872081.
- Yu, Wai. Missile guidance. USP2015049012822.
- Glaros, Louis N.; Eddins, William B.; Gaylord, Charles; Kincheloe, Michael. Spot leading target laser guidance for engaging moving targets. USP2012088237095.
- Buehler, Eric Daniel; McCauley, David Kevin. System and method for utilizing multiple sensors. USP2016049322651.
- Feldmann, Michael Steven; Saggio, III, Frank; Paasche, Timothy John; Turner, Mark Lawrence; Ingersoll, John Andrew. System and methods of detecting an intruding object in a relative navigation system. USP2016099435635.
- Arnaud Philippe (Orleans La Source FRX) Bernard Marc (Marcilly en Villette FRX). System for carrier guidance by laser beam and pyrotechnic thrusters. USP1990024901946.