A method and apparatus is disclosed for forming integrated truss structures wherein the molding apparatus includes a plurality of alternating male mold members (17) and female mold members (29) arranged in two opposed layers or mold halves. The male mold members each have a plurality of open grooves (19, 19′) formed therein which are disposed orthogonally therein and slope away from a top or plateau surface (21) thereof. Each of the female mold members (29) has a centrally located, generally circular recessed cavity (31) with a plurality of open grooves ...
A composite panel structure including at least one structural member having a neutral plane secured to one surface of at least one truss member, said at least one truss member having spaced apart top and bottom surfaces each comprised of a plurality of spaced apart individual contact areas, the contact areas forming one of the surfaces being off set from those forming the other surfaces, strut means extending from one surface to the other and arrange obliquely to one another for joining the contact areas in one surface with predetermined contact areas in...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Huggins,George L.; Meyer,Brian J.; Post,Lee J.; Crook,Gordon R.; Nelson,Scott N.; Kampf,Stanley T.; Heitmann,Aaron R.; Wardak,Hafizullah; Allison,Daniel J.; Camenzind,Joseph W.. Cast unitized primary truss structure and method. USP2008077398945.
- Huggins,George L; Meyer,Brian J; Post,Lee J; Crook,Gordon R; Nelson,Scott N; Kampf,Stanley T; Heitmann,Aaron R; Wardak,Hafizullah; Allison,Daniel J; Camenzind,Joseph W. Cast unitized primary truss structure and method. USP2006097104306.
- Grund Richard A. ; Kneeter Donald. Composite structural panel. USP1999095946878.
- Jacobsen, Alan J.; Barvosa-Carter, William B.; Gross, Adam F.; Cumberland, Robert; Kirby, Kevin W.; Kisailus, David. Composite structures with ordered three-dimensional (3D) continuous interpenetrating phases. USP2018049933213.
- Carstensen, Thomas; Forster, William V.; Rogg, Christian A.. Composite thermoplastic matrix airframe structure and method of manufacture therefore. USP2014128920594.
- Cumberland, Robert W.; Jacobsen, Alan J.; Gross, Adam F.; Carter, William B.. Composite truss armor. USP2012098272309.
- Allen,Richard E.. Container. USP200801D559544.
- Allen,Richard E.. Container. USP200801D559545.
- Hassan, Morris. Cross-ribbed unitary safety surface tile. USP201904D846158.
- Burdon, Robert L. J.. Flexible construction element with large bonding surface area and method of manufacture. USP2009067541085.
- Kilian, Robert; Kane, Kevin; Kabatsi, Chris. Modular lattice-configured panel fixtures and methods for manufacturing the same. USP2016089410317.
- Cantley,Richard W.. Molded plastic truss work. USP2006026993879.
- Mills, Christopher. Panel apparatus including multiple panels and mechanical fasteners and methods of assembling the panel apparatus. USP20180710016955.
- Carlson, David; Madaus, Brandon; Harthcock, Matthew; Barton, Kearney; Taylor, Charles L.; Walker, Jason. Panel structure. USP2017069688050.
- Davidson, Jane; Mantell, Susan; Goldberg, Louise; Carmody, John. Self-supporting roof panel. USP2016119493948.
- Cormier, Joel M.; Smith, Donald S.; Audi, Richard F.; Winbigler, Dane R.. Surface underlayment system with interlocking resilient anti-slip shock tiles. USP2016079394702.
- Allen,Richard E.. Weaponry container having a rigid outer surface. USP2008117451872.