An airflow passageway structure for cooling open drip-proof rotating electric machinery utilizes a totally enclosed shaft bearing bracket spaced apart axially from a frame member, and an air inlet ring overlapping the gap between the frame member and the bearing bracket. Incoming cooling air moves axially along the air inlet ring, then moves radially inward between the bearing bracket and frame member. The cooling air then moves past an air deflector, a rotor or shaft mounted fan and finally exits from the machinery at ports located intermediate the ends...
An improved airflow passageway structure for cooling open drip-proof rotating electric machinery comprising a totally enclosed shaft bearing bracket characterized by the absence of airflow apertures therethrough; a frame member mounted to and axially spaced apart from said bearing bracket forming a radially oriented aperture; and an axially projecting airflow ring spaced radially outwardly from said radially oriented aperture and secured to the assembly of said bearing bracket and said frame member to admit external cooling air to the interior of said ma...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Fife, W. R. Hugh. Bracket assembly having a plurality of plates for a dynamoelectric machine. USP2005066906440.
- Bruno,Vittorio; Olver,Bryan. Compact quick attach starter-generator installation. USP2006037013651.
- Hoffman Eugene P.. Control of reluctance dynamoelectric machine cooling fluid. USP1999045898246.
- Matsumoto Takehiro,JPX. Drip-proof structure for engine generator. USP1998105818136.
- Stiesdal, Henrik. Electric generator. USP2015038975795.
- Hayashi, Yoshiaki. Electric motor cooling having air-communication restrain between intake duct and exhaust duct, and having cooling fan received in yoke. USP2004036703730.
- Lin, Chih Min; Hirth, Ronald D.. Electric motor having a rain baffle. USP2003056563240.
- Burger,Helmut; Schwarz,Hansjoerg; Schmiddunser,Peter; Luebkert,Ernst Rudolf. Electric motor with an air duct. USP2008057372180.
- Lynch Cedric M.,GBX. Electrical machines. USP2000036040645.
- Fukuda, Toru; Satoh, Yuki; Tsuru, Ryuji; Yamashita, Kosei. Engine generator. USP2012118314526.
- Nagayama, Takashi; Shiraishi, Shigetomo. Motor. USP2014028659215.
- Tang, Songfa; Jin, Jianwei; Liu, Xiao. Motor. USP2015079088198.
- Coles,Michael. Motor assembly with a sealed commutator/brush interface. USP2006097102266.
- Hokanson Paul Robert. Segmented stator end turn air deflector for force ventilated AC motor. USP2001026188153.
- Dewain L. Wasson. Spark suppression dust sealing for a motor apparatus. USP2002076417595.
- Coldwate, Joseph Kenneth; Beck, John M.; Pal, Debabrata; Lucic, Milan. Stator cooling channel tolerant to localized blockage. USP2016049306432.
- Furst, Joseph G.. Stent coating. USP2012028114152.
- Matsuoka, Koichi; Kondo, Minoru; Terada, Yasunari; Nagayama, Takashi; Ibusuki, Katsuhiko; Yagi, Nobuyuki; Kinoshita, Tsutomu. Totally enclosed type driving electric motor. USP2004086774514.