Devices and methods are provided for improving the operation of the on-board generator during use of air-conditioning in motor homes so the generator runs only when the thermostat demands the A/C unit(s) to run, as opposed to conventional motor-home A/C systems that require running of the generator even during intermittent shut-downs of the A/C unit(s). Such devices are formed of a plurality of time-delay relays connected with additional components in a unique arrangement with typical motor home electrical wiring, thermostat, A/C unit(s) and generator.
A control device for use in combination with the elecrical system supplied with a motor home air-conditioning (A/C) unit which is supplied with electric current, at least part of the time during its operation, by an internal combustion engine driven generator equipped with a cranking motor for starting sai engine, for the automatic control of the starting and stopping of said generator to minimize fuel and energy loss in the cyclic operation of said A/C unit which comprises: first means for beginnning of the operation of said A/C unit a first predetemine...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Renner, Ross. Automatic start and stop of a portable engine driven power source. USP2015129206780.
- Renner, Ross. Automatic start and stop of a portable engine driven power source. USP2014118893679.
- Renner, Ross. Automatic start and stop of a portable engine driven power source. USP2014018627797.
- Rademacher, Eric Michael; Pebley, Kirk; Tomik, Filip; Celinske, David; Symanow, David Anthony. Control of vehicle electrical loads during engine auto stop event. USP2016049303613.
- Smith, Toby E.; Cooper, Craig L.. Electronic patient monitor with automatically configured alarm parameters. USP2003046544200.
- Schaper, Scott R.; Proctor, Richard L.; Aupperle, Donald P.. Generator controller. USP2010047692409.
- Schaper,Scott R.; Proctor,Richard L.; Aupperle,Donald P.. Generator controller. USP2009037502668.
- Schaper,Scott R.; Proctor,Richard L.; Aupperle,Donald P.. Generator controller. USP2008047353084.
- Burnham, Randall Scott; Stark, Mike; Gaynor, Mike; Foo, J J. Low load capacity protection. USP2017039587869.
- Pebley, Kirk; Jackson, Kenneth J.; Gee, Thomas Scott. Method and apparatus for improved climate control function in a vehicle employing engine stop/start technology. USP2013108560202.
- Radtke, David Edwin; Smith, Alan Fredrick; Baus, George Harold; Gitter, Joseph Carl. Multi-operator engine driven welder system. USP20181210144083.
- Rademacher, Eric Michael; Gibson, Alexander O'Connor; Grant, Robert Michael. Powertrain delta current estimation method. USP2016099447765.
- Rademacher, Eric Michael; Pebley, Kirk; Rollinson, James; Schaefer, Eric Gerd. Rear defrost control in stop/start vehicle. USP2016029248824.