In a diesel engine (1) supercharged by an exhaust gas turbocharger, both the compressor (4) and the turbine (3) of the supercharger are designed for full engine power and speed. A by-pass duct (8) provided with a non-return valve (9) and a control device (10) is connected between the exhaust gas duct (9) and the boost air duct (5). The turbine (3) is equipped with means (11, 12, 13) for varying the turbine equivalent cross-section. At part load, the equivalent cross-section and, simultaneously, the by-pass duct cross-section are varied in order to operat...
Reciprocating internal combustion engine of the type supercharged by means of an exhaust gas turbocharger, comprising: a compressor having predetermined pressure mass flow characteristics and a bypass duct for matching the pressure mass flow characteristics to predetermined operating characteristics of the engine so as to effect stable compressor operation and optimum compressor efficiency at maximum speed and power of the engine, said bypass duct connected to a boost air duct and an exhaust gas duct, said boost air duct connected to the compressor outle...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Moraal Paul Eduard,DEX ; Carberry Brendan Patrick,DEX. Automotive engine with controlled exhaust temperature and oxygen concentration. USP2001086276139.
- Fenelon Thomas R. ; Hercey Robert L. ; Hill Gerald A.. Compressor by-pass and valving for a turbocharger. USP1998035724813.
- Pursifull, Ross Dykstra; Lippa, Allan J.. Discharging stored EGR in boosted engine system. USP2012078230675.
- Onodera,Yasuyuki; Nishiyama,Toshihiko; Ito,Takumi. Internal combustion engine provided with intake bypass control device. USP2006047032382.
- Hallbäck, Björn; Takala, Piia. Method and an arrangement in connection with a turbocharged piston engine. USP2012028109093.
- Gottemoller, Paul; Poola, Ramesh B.; Corba, David; Zagone, John R.. Method for engine condition control with turbocompressor controllable bypass. USP2005076912852.
- Leustek, Matthew Edward; Gehrke, Christopher Ronald. Method for modulating turbocharger braking. USP2010017644584.
- Yang, Tae Joung. Particulate filter system for vehicle and method of controlling the same. USP2012088240295.
- Sun,Harold; Baker,Richard; Vanderslice,John; Schneyer,Jeffrey B.; Ruona,William. System and method for reducing surge. USP2008017322194.
- Cueman, Michael Kent; Nirmalan, Nirm Velumylum. System and method for turbocharger control. USP2005046883322.
- Hill Craig. Thermodynamic system and process for producing heat, refrigeration, or work. USP1999075924305.
- Gladden, John R.. Turbocharger with enhanced compressor bleed capability. USP2003086601388.
- Almkvist, Goran. Twin scroll turbocharger device with bypass. USP2018019874138.