A method for the substantial separation of at least one gas component from a gas mixture to generate a residue gas substantially depleted of the gas components to be separated. A semipermeable membrane is provided which has a feed gas side and a sweep gas side. The feed gas side is contacted with a feed gas mixture containing at least one gas to be retained and at least one gas to be separated therefrom. The sweep side is simultaneously contacted with a sweep gas having a pressure lower than that of the feed gas. The partial pressure of certain gas compo...
A method for substantial separation of at least one gas component from a gas mixture to generate a residue gas substantially depleted of said gas components comprising the steps of: providing a semipermeable membrane having a feed gas side and a sweep gas side; contacting said feed gas side of said semipermeable membrane with a feed gas mixture containing at least one gas to be retained and at least one gas to be separated therefrom; simultaneously contacting said sweep side of said semipermeable membrane with a sweep gas having a pressure lower than tha...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Jensvold, John A.. Air separation membrane module with variable sweep stream. USP2009047517388.
- Albert Edward Jansen NL; Paul Hubert Maria Feron NL; Jan Hendrik Hanemaaijer NL; Piet Huisjes NL. Apparatus and method for performing membrane gas/liquid absorption at elevated pressure. USP2002036355092.
- Garrett Michael E. (Woking GBX) Gardner John B. (Woking GBX). Gas separation. USP1991055015269.
- Baker, Richard W; Merkel, Timothy C; Wijmans, Johannes G. Gas separation process using membranes with permeate sweep to remove CO2 from combustion exhaust. USP2018019856769.
- Baker, Richard W.; Wei, Xiaotong; Merkel, Timothy C. Hybrid parallel / serial process for carbon dioxide capture from combustion exhaust gas using a sweep-based membrane separation step. USP2015049005335.
- Delp, II, William H.; Barbosa, Rui M.. Hyperbaric chamber system and related methods. USP2017039592171.
- Baker, Richard W; Merkel, Timothy C. Integrated gas separation-turbine CO2 capture processes. USP2017109782718.
- Overmann ; III Dana C. (Lake Jackson TX). Membrane process for removing water vapor from gas. USP1991075034025.
- Steinwandel Juergen,DEX ; Jehle Walter,DEX ; Wagner Burkhard,DEX ; Staneff Theodor,DEX. Method and apparatus for removing carbon dioxide. USP1999035876486.
- Delp ; II William H.. Method and apparatus for supplying a pressurized diver's breathing gas for underwater divers. USP1999025865877.
- Friesen Dwayne T. (Bend OR) Newbold David D. (Bend OR) McCray Scott B. (Bend OR) Ray Roderick J. (Bend OR). Organic and inorganic vapor permeation by countercurrent condensable sweep. USP1997035611842.
- Delp ; II William H.. Oxygen enriched air generation system. USP1999015858064.
- Hilbig, Rainer. Oxygen separation method and system with a plasma pump and a membrane. USP2014048696795.
- Prasad Ravi (East Amherst NY). Process and system for the production of dry, high purity nitrogen. USP1990064931070.
- Wei, Xiaotong; Baker, Richard W; Merkel, Timothy C; Freeman, Brice C.. Sweep-based membrane gas separation integrated with gas-fired power production and CO2 recovery. USP2015099140186.
- Claridge, David E.; Culp, Charles H.; Haberl, Jeffrey S.. System and method for efficient air dehumidification and liquid recovery with evaporative cooling. USP2014048685142.
- Sirkar,Kamalesh K.. System and method for selective separation of gaseous mixtures using hollow fibers. USP2008017318854.
- Claridge, David E.; Culp, Charles H.. Systems and methods for multi-stage air dehumidification and cooling. USP2014028641806.