On a helicopter having a main fuel tank and outer curved walls with connector lugs thereon, an auxiliary fuel tank for each side of the helicopter, each tank being of aerodynamically streamlined configuration having an outer convex wall, a top rounded wall, a bottom rounded wall and an inner concave wall for abutment against said outer curved wall of said helicopter; a plurality of connector ears on said tanks for attachment to said lugs; said connector ears having a breakage point of 5000 PSI; said connector lugs having a breakage point of less than 500...
On a helicopter having outer curved walls with connector lugs thereon, an auxiliary fuel tank for each side of said helicopter, comprising: each tank being of aerodynamically streamlined configuration having an outer convex wall, a top rounded wall, a bottom rounded wall and an inner concave wall for abutment against said outer curved walls of the helicopter, and a plurality of connector ears on said tanks for attachment to said connector lugs, said auxiliary fuel tanks being designed and positioned such that said bottom rounded wall extends no lower tha...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Nolan, Robert. Air-ground vehicle with integrated fuel tank frame. USP2017069682620.
- Edmonds, David O.. Ceiling fan. USP201405D705407.
- Healy, Brian; Isomura, Makoto; Chamas, Bassam; Talavera, Garrick. Circuit breaker box and monitoring system. USP2009047515400.
- Faure, Benjamin; Bertrand, Jérôme; Coraboeuf, Yohann; Chevrollier, Samuel; Abadie-La-Haille, Robert; Mezieres, Pascal; Santerre, Angélique. Device for retaining a tank in an aircraft. USP2018049938025.
- Henderson, Trent N.; Toal, Christopher E.. External-bladder fuel system fluidly connectable to a fuel tank to receive excess. USP2018039919807.
- Fink, Axel; Rack, Andreas; Hoefer, Philipp. Fuselage airframe. USP2017049623950.
- Nolan, Robert. Ground vehicle with flight capability. USP2017059656526.
- Marasco John Richard ; Van Horn James R.. Mounting system for auxiliary fuel tank. USP2000116149102.
- Stumpf, Thomas R.. Portable fuel storage device. USP2017049616798.
- Heminway, Robert C.. Rotary aircraft download alleviation apparatus and methods. USP2010037686245.
- Mairou, Joseph; Nicola, Jean. Rotorcraft fuselage structure incorporating a load-bearing middle floor interposed between a cabin space and an equipment space. USP2017049617013.
- Bistuer, Olivier; Mougin, Stephane; Klos, Sebastien. Rotorcraft having fuel tanks mounted in suspension under a load-bearing middle floor of the fuselage of the rotorcraft. USP2018019868544.
- Collette, Daniel Ross. Vertical non-bladdered fuel tank for a ducted fan vehicle. USP2012028123169.