A binary munition system comprising at least two non-explosive ingredients that combine in flight to form a relatively safe explosive. The combination of said non-explosive ingredients for the purpose of forming safe explosives is novel. The binary munition stores the non-explosive ingredients in separate compartments which utilize membranes, bags or containers to facilitate the separation. The munition is equipped with means in which to rupture the compartments upon launch or fire. The purpose of the munition is to maintain separation of the non-explosi...
A munition comprising an outer shell and means for the separation and storage of an effective amount of two or more non-explosive ingredients which when combined chemically react to form a safe explosive; wherein said means for separation and storage comprises at least two compartments running the length of the round of munition and located around a central axis; wherein said compartments each contain a membrane, bag or container for the separate storage of said non-explosive ingredients; and wherein said munition further comprises stator and rotor vanes...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Patel, Divyakant L.. Adjustable stand for holding a liquid explosive. USP2017109797693.
- Ronn,Torsten; Johansson,Nils; Widlund,Thomas. Device for warhead charges for cargo ammunition units. USP2007017156024.
- Bottaro Jeffrey C. ; Schmitt Robert J. ; Petrie Mark A. ; Penwell Paul E.. Energetic nitramine-linked azoles and hydroxylammonium salts as oxidizers, initiators and gas generators. USP2001076255512.
- Bottaro Jeffrey C. ; Schmitt Robert J. ; Petrie Mark A. ; Penwell Paul E.. Energetic nitramine-linked azoles and hydroxylammonium salts as oxidizers, intiators and gas generators. USP2000086096774.
- Bottaro, Jeffrey C.; Schmitt, Robert J.; Petrie, Mark A.; Penwell, Paul E.. Energetic nitramine-linked azoles and related compounds as oxidizers, initiators and gas generators. USP2003046552051.
- Robert W. Bickes, Jr. ; Lloyd L. Bonzon. Explosive scabbling of structural materials. USP2002086438191.
- White,Christopher; Bennett,Geoffrey; Thomas,Daniel Wayne; Crimmings,Gavin Michael; Johnson,David Conway. Explosives liner. USP2008057370585.
- Patel, Divyakant L.. Field mixable two-component liquid explosive. USP2016119506729.
- Hampsten Kenneth R.. HAN TEAN (xm-46) mixing gas generator propellant tank pressurizer for launch vehicles and spacecraft. USP2000046047541.
- Alexander Alan A. ; Erickson Gary W. ; Schmidt Paul F.. Lightweight, fighting position excavation system. USP2001056233851.
- Woodall Robert ; Garcia Felipe. Neutralizing munition. USP2001106308607.
- Zubrin, Robert M.. Nitrous oxide based explosives and methods for making same. USP2009097585381.
- Mueller Kurt F. ; Wagaman Kerry L.. Oxidizing agent. USP199901H001768.
- Patel, Divyakant L.. Simple low-cost hand-held landmine neutralization device. USP2015119175933.