A method and system are disclosed for locally introducing fluid, such as a gas, at a predetermined location into molten resin downstream from a resin injection aperture to form a hollow part. The gas is utilized at the localized area to distribute the molten resin, to eliminated molded in stress and to prevent formation of sink marks in the part during resin solidification. An overflow reservoir outside of the mold cavity is filled with the resin during resin injection and then the gas is introduced into the reservoir through a fluid aperture and into th...
A method for making a hollow-shaped article from a plastic resin having a softening point in a fluid-assisted injection molding system including a source of pressurized fluid and a mold having an injection aperture, an article-defining cavity and a resin reservoir in communication with the cavity and located remote from the injection aperture, the method including the steps of injecting an amount of molten resin sufficient for preparation of the article from an injection nozzle through the injection aperture, along a resin flow path and into the cavity i...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Blankenburg Karl. Gas assist injection molding apparatus and method with multiple temperature gas supply. USP1998035728325.
- Heuchert John Michael ; Hendry James Watson. Gas assisted injection molding combining internal and external gas pressures. USP1998025716560.
- Erikson Jon R.. Gas nozzle assembly for a gas assisted injection molding system. USP1999085939103.
- Erikson Jon R.. Gas nozzle for a gas assisted injection molding system. USP1999065908641.
- De'ath Roderick Michael,GBX. Method and apparatus for preventing sink marks in the injection moulding of thermoplastic polymers. USP2000066071463.
- Hendry James W. (Brooksville FL). Method for injection molding of plastic article. USP1997035607640.
- Hendry James W.. Method for injection molding utilizing a variable volume spill area within an article-defining mold cavity and article p. USP1999035885518.
- Erikson Jon R. (Rochester Hills MI). Method for providing selective control of a gas assisted plastic injection apparatus. USP1997065639405.
- Brauner Manfred,ATX. Method of producing a molded article having a hollow rim. USP2000026024911.
- Kownacki, Charles D.; Mansfield, Stephen T.; Lawson, Craig J; Crooks, Charline W.. One-piece injection molded window frame and sash. USP2004066749797.
- Hendry, James; Homann, Gregory A.; Turczynski, David. Open mold molding. USP2005056890478.
- Pearson, Terrence C.. Plastic expulsion process. USP2004076767487.
- Pearson, Terrence C.. Plastic expulsion process for forming hollow tubular products. USP2005106953546.
- Homann, Gregory A.; Turczynski, David. Plastic injection molded articles with hollow rib members. USP2005056890477.
- Homann, Gregory A.; Hendry, James; Turczynski, David. Plastic injection molding with moveable insert members. USP2005096939504.
- Homann, Gregory A.. Plastic injection molding with moveable mold members forming speaker grill. USP2005056899843.
- Hirose Toshio,JPX. Rocker panel construction. USP2001016171543.
- Hendry James W.. System for injection molding of plastic article utilizing a variable volume spill cavity. USP1998035728410.
- Ohm Heinz Josef,DEX ; Pakusa Norbert,DEX. Wet mop for planar surfaces. USP2000096119297.