A vehicle fuel tank gauging apparatus is disclosed comprising sensor means for measuring the amount of fuel in the tank, electronic memory means for storing a signal indicative of the amount, inclinometer means for detecting whether the vehicle is level, and a microprocessor which allow the fuel amount signal to be transmitted to a fuel gauge when the vehicle is level within a predetermined tolerance. The fuel level information is stored in the memory of the microprocessor and displayed on the fuel gauge only when the vehicle attains the next level condi...
Apparatus for gauging an amount of liquid fuel remaining in a vehicle fuel tank, said apparatus being capable of differentiating between a level condition wherein the fuel tank is substantially parallel to a reference plane and an unlevel condition wherein the fuel tank is momentarily askew to such reference plane as during acceleration or cornering, the apparatus comprising: sensor means for measuring the amount of fuel in the tank and for generating a digital output signal indicative of such amount; inclinometer means for detecting the condition of the...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Goto,Kenichi. Aircraft fuel tank and sensor system. USP2008027334464.
- Ashjaee, Javad. Electronic plumb indicator for monopoles, survey poles, global positioning antennas and the like. USP2003076594912.
- Bohr, Scott; Pierron, Phillip. Fuel indicator method. USP2013038401761.
- Gerdtz Uwe,DEX ; Schmidtchen Jorg,DEX. Fuel supply indicator arrangement for a motor vehicle fuel tank. USP2001066252499.
- Kataoka, Ichiro; Ishikawa, Naoto; Aoki, Yoshihito. Heat radiating type liquid level sensing system and the method therefor. USP1994065321633.
- Lease, Benjamin Neal; Ross, Jr., Herbert G.. Liquid level gauge with integral electronic display. USP20180910082416.
- King, Michael Charles; Fadler, Rick; McQuade, Charles Michael. Method and apparatus for automatically monitoring fuel tank ullage in an automated fuel authorization program. USP2018019856129.
- Breed, David S.; DuVall, Wilbur E.; Johnson, Wendell C.. Method and apparatus for measuring the quantity of a liquid in a vehicle container. USP2005056892572.
- Breed, David S.; Duvall, Wilbur E.; Johnson, Wendell C.; Sanders, William Thomas. Method and apparatus for measuring the quantity of fuel in a vehicle fuel tank subject to external forces. USP2003096615656.
- Gras, Juergen. Method and device for monitoring vehicles and/or control functions. USP2003096625526.
- Chaineux, Marc; Dueck, Wilhelm. Method for checking the plausibility of the signals of a tank filling level sensor. USP2014028649934.
- Piszko, Peter. Method of and apparatus for recording fuel supplied to a vehicle. USP2013058442783.
- Hanson, David A.; Humpal, Richard A.; Hitchler, Bradley J.; Martin, Matthew T.. Pitch-based control for sprayers and sprayer operations. USP2017039604237.
- Gaston Robert D. (Dearborn Heights MI) Hobson Kevin L. (Detroit MI). Pivotal liquid level sensor assembly. USP1993125272918.
- Guertler Thomas,DEX ; Hartmann Markus,DEX ; Land Klaus,DEX ; Weinschenk Alfred,DEX. Process for determining a liquid quantity, particularly an engine oil quantity in a motor vehicle. USP1998115831154.
- Kleman, Mikael. Radar level gauge inclination system. USP2017059658096.
- Gonring, Steven J.. Systems and methods for determining oil level in outboard motors. USP2014028657638.
- Spillman, Jr., William Bert; Massimo, Maurizio. Volume measurement system and method for volume element counting. USP2003026516661.
- Spillman, Jr., William Bert; Massimo, Maurizio. Volume measurement system and method for volume element counting. USP2004026690475.