The invention described herein is a belt alignment mechanism for causing the belt of a belt driven vehicle to run true. In such vehicles, the belt runs around wheels and often such belts have a tendency to run to one side of the wheels or in other words not run true. By angling one of the wheels in a direction opposite to the direction the belt runs untrue, the belt can be made to run true. The belt alignment mechanism described herein has a member for angling one of the wheels and a jack for fixing the wheel in the angled position so the belt runs true.
For a belt driven vehicle having a belt drive system having a front wheel and a rear wheel around which a belt runs, a belt alignment mechanism the function of which is independent of the steering of said vehicle, comprising: a member having a first end connected to one of said wheels; a means for angling said first end of said member thus angling said one of said wheels to an angled position; and a means for fixing said first end of said member and said wheel at said angled position.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Steven J. Brandenburger. Apparatus and method for measuring and realigning track misalignment. USP2002056386653.
- Schubert William ; Schmitz Geoffrey. Articulated vehicle. USP2000096116362.
- Becker Dan J. ; Keehner Daniel M.. Automatic belt alignment system for an endless track laying work machine. USP2001076267459.
- Carlson, Gabriel; Laurienzo, Dominic; Bernstein, Michael. Remotely controlled vehicle with a track mechanism and independently operated wheels. USP2011027891447.
- Lykken Thomas G. ; Vik Brian D. ; Pederson Peder L.. Resilient support element for roller wheels of a rubber tracked vehicle. USP1999055899543.
- Lykken Thomas G. ; Vik Brian D. ; Pederson Peder L.. Support system for roller wheels of rubber tracked vehicle. USP1999055899542.
- Hostetler Landon B.. Tensioning assembly for a track-laying vehicle. USP2000126158827.
- Johnson Gary Dean ; White Robert James ; Cote Bradley Thomas. Toe-in/toe-out adjustment mechanism. USP2001086273530.
- Zuchoski, Jeremie; Lussier, Alain; Boily, Patrice; Leblanc, Francçois. Track assembly for an off-road vehicle. USP2015059033431.
- Kautsch, Dewaine. Track assembly for traction of an off-road vehicle. USP20181010112663.
- Rosenboom, Lyn. Track assembly with bogie wheel structure. USP2010067726749.
- Rosenboom,Lyn. Track assembly with idler wheels and cart incorporating same. USP2008067380892.
- Sheidler Alan David (Moline IL). Undercarriage adjustment mechanism for a tracked vehicle. USP1997065639148.
- Rosenboom, Lyn. Vehicle track assembly. USP2014078763716.
- Rosenboom, Lyn. Vehicle track assembly. USP2013018342257.
- Rosenboom, Lyn. Vehicle track assembly. USP20190410259512.
- Rosenboom, Lyn. Vehicle track assembly. USP2016099440691.
- Thomas G. Lykken. Vehicle track undercarriage adjustment system. USP2002066401847.