An automotive air-conditioner has a heater core and a flexible film damper in a duct. A bypass passage is defined between the heater core and an inner wall of the duct. A heated air passage is defined downstream of the heater core. An air outlet for discharging air from the duct into a passenger compartment is disposed downstream of the duct. A flexible film damper having at least one damper opening therein is arranged to open and close the heated air passage, the bypass passage and the air outlet. The flexible film damper is driven by an driving mechani...
An automotive air-conditioning comprising: a duct for delivering conditioned air into a passenger compartment; heating means disposed in said duct for heating air passing therethrough; a bypass passage defined between said heating means and an inner wall of said duct for bypassing said heating means so that bypassed air is unheated by said heating means; a heated air passage for carrying heated air passing through said heating means, said heated air passage being defined downstream of heating means within said duct; at least one air outlet for dischargin...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Simmet, Wolfgang; Matsui, Kenji; Suda, Kotaro. Air conditioner for vehicle. USP2009067540321.
- Uemura, Yukio; Shikata, Kazushi; Natsume, Takuya; Sugi, Hikaru. Air conditioning apparatus for vehicle. USP2003056568468.
- Kawahara Tatsuhide,JPX ; Izawa Tomoki,JPX. Air conditioning apparatus for vehicles. USP1999035881558.
- Danieau Jacques,FRX. Airflow control device of the wound film type, in particular for motor vehicles. USP1999055906355.
- Parisi Mark Joseph ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Wardlaw Kenneth Lawrence. Automotive heating and air conditioning assembly with improved air flow and temperature control. USP1999085934361.
- Halligan Joseph R.. Automotive vehicle climate control system. USP2001036196308.
- Halligan Joseph R.. Automotive vehicle climate control system. USP1999126003593.
- Lee Jong-myoung,KRX. Case of air conditioning system. USP2000056062298.
- Zima Mark James ; Ankrapp Brian Scott ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Burnham Richard J.. Compact automotive air conditioning module. USP2000046045444.
- Tsurushima, Akihiro; Yoshida, Toshiyuki; Onda, Masaharu; Uchida, Toshiya; Koshida, Katsuaki; Kurokawa, Katsuhiro. Door mechanism of automotive air conditioning device. USP2003126659167.
- David D. Morris ; Shulong Li ; Jules A. Haneburger. Fabric for diverting air flow in an automotive air conditioning system. USP2002056383959.
- Auvity, Michel. Heating and/or air-conditioning apparatus, particularly for a motor vehicle. USP2003066578624.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Point contact valve seats for film applications. USP2005126979258.
- Goupil, Jr.,Gerald M.; Sokolofsky,Phillip M.. Sliding film valve driven at edge. USP2008057371161.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Kowalski, Gregory J.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Sliding valve, especially for heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. USP2009057527551.
- Richter, Gerald; Hoppen, Jürgen; Opiela, Mario. Vehicle air conditioner. USP2014068757245.
- Hashimoto, Shiho; Okumura, Yoshihiko. Vehicle air-conditioner. USP2003076598670.