A flexible coupling has at least one and more commonly a plurality of diaphragms having a particular profile. The profile has first and second contoured sections. The first contoured section has a radially-inwardly decreasing thickness and extends to near the center of the diaphragm and the second section extends therefrom and has a radially-inwardly increasing thickness such that the bending moment developed by axial deflections is small near the thinnest section or the center of the diaphragm, and the stress levels are minimized throughout the diaphrag...
A flexible coupling, comprising: at least one diaphragm element; said diaphragm element being analytically optimized to include a contoured section having first and second portions, a circumferential rim section and an attachment section; the first portion of the contoured section merging with the circumferential rim section and having a radially-inwardly decreasing thickness, and extending to near the center of the diaphragm element; and the second portion of the contoured section merging with the first portion thereof near the center of the diaphragm e...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Julian, Aaron Timothy. Contoured disc coupling. USP2016109458891.
- Mermoz, Emmanuel. Coupling capable of accommodating large angular and axial displacements. USP2009117618326.
- Geislinger Matthias,ATX. Coupling combination of a compensating coupling and a torsionally elastic coupling. USP2001016168527.
- Davies, Jonathan Paul; Wilson, Tony. Diaphragm couplings. USP2012088235828.
- Smith, Wayne A.. Flexible coupling. USP2010117824270.
- Jewell Hollis. Flexible coupling having re-entrant curved columns for maintaining high torsional rigidity despite misalignment. USP2000066077165.
- Stocco, Joseph A.; Morczek, Benjamin G.. Flexible diaphragm coupling for axial force loading. USP2013118591345.
- Willis, Jeffrey W.; Berner, Paul; Pont, Guillermo; Wacknov, Joel. Integrated turbine power generation system with catalytic reactor. USP2005116960840.
- Gilbreth, Mark; Wacknov, Joel; Wall, Simon. Method and system for control of turbogenerator power and temperature. USP2005036870279.
- Stewart Matthew J. ; Roberts Kenneth G. ; Weissert Dennis H. ; Bosley Robert W.. Method of making double diaphragm compound shaft. USP2000086094799.
- Bunce Arthur William. Non-welded joint using a polygon. USP1999055899813.
- Mark Gilbreth ; Joel Wacknov ; Simon Wall. Power controller. USP2002116487096.
- Claude, Khalizadeh; Joel, Wacknov. Power generation system having transient ride-through/load-leveling capabilities. USP2004096787933.
- Gilbreth, Mark; Wacknov, Joel; Wall, Simon; Edelman, Ed. Transient turbine exhaust temperature control for a turbogenerator. USP2003096612112.
- Wall, Simon; Dickey, Brian; Pont, Guillermo. Turbogenerator with electrical brake. USP2004086784565.
- Geis Everett R. ; Peticolas Brian W.. Turbogenerator/motor controller. USP1999055903116.
- Geis, Everett R.; Peticolas, Brian W.. Turbogenerator/motor controller. USP200905RE40713.