A hydrofoil suspension system which maintains a watercraft in a desired attitude relative the water\s surface. Pitching and rolling forces are automatically controlled while the system is resistant to destabilization by localized surface irregularities.
A watercraft, comprising: a hydrofoil having an adjustable angle of attack, operative to impart a variable amount of lifting force to said watercraft; means for biasing said hydrofoil to a preselected angle of attack; a canard, disposed forward of said hydrofoil and operative to follow the water\s surface; a flexible cantilever operative to adjust said hydrofoil\s angle of attack as a function of said canard\s vertical positioning relative to said watercraft, said cantilever\s flexibility being selected such that changes in the canards\s position above a...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Patterson, Robert Michael. Boat stabilizer. USP2009047520238.
- Sankrithi, Mithra M. K. V.. Fluid-dynamic renewable energy harvesting system. USP2010077750491.
- Czarnowski, James Taylor; Ketterman, Gregory Scott; Kardas, Jason Christopher; Dow, Philip James; Wicks, Graeme Stuart; Brackett, Drew William. Foot operated propulsion system for watercraft. USP2016109475559.
- Eglais Aldis,LVX. Hydrofoil assisted trimaran. USP2000026024041.
- Etcheparre, Jean; Morra, Flavien. Hydrofoil for remote-controlled toy. USP201703D781382.
- Slattebo, John. Manual hydrofoil and spar truss assembly for wind powered watercraft. USP2005086932018.
- Salani, Steven John. Multihull hydrofoil watercraft. USP2010067743720.
- Ketterman, Gregory Scott; Czarnowksi, James Taylor; Kardas, Jason Christopher; Dow, Philip James. Quadfoiler. USP2014058720354.
- Bergmark, Pontus. Sailing boat. USP2003066578507.
- von Meer, Thomas. Sailing boat. USP201801D807272.
- Stevens, Mac. Sailing craft stable when airborne. USP2004026691632.
- Diana Russell ; Peter K. Wallace. Wind-powered air/water interface craft having various wing angles and configurations. USP2002016341571.
- Russell Diana. Wind-powered air/water interface craft having various wing angles and configurations. USP2001046216621.
- Russell Diana. Wind-powered air/water interface craft having various wing angles and configurations. USP2000016016759.