In a freeze-drying method, liquid substances to be dried are sprayed into a stream of cold gas, usually air, at ambient pressure creating a collection of small frozen particles that are metered through a vacuum lock into a vacuumized vertical tower having heated walls and, as the particles fall through the vacuum in the tower to its bottom, radiant heat from the tower walls causes the ice contained in the particles to sublime. The resulting sublimed vapor is removed from the tower by low temperature condensation while the dried particles are collected at...
A system for the deliquification of liquid-containing substances by freeze-drying comprising: a freezer section, a drier section, a vapor condenser section and a heat exchange section, said freezer section including: an enclosed chamber partially defined by an upper inlet and a lower outlet, means to introduce cooled process gas into said chamber, nozzle means positioned in said inlet to spray said liquid-containing substance into said chamber to contact said cooled process gas and form frozen particles thereof within said chamber, and exhaust means to r...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Akimoto, Hiromichi; Sunama, Ryoji. Apparatus for freeze-drying foodstuffs and medicaments. USP2005096941676.
- DeMarco, Francis W.; Renzi, Ernesto; Ganguly, Arnab. Bulk freeze drying using spray freezing and agitated drying. USP2018049945611.
- DeMarco, Francis W.; Renzi, Ernesto. Bulk freeze drying using spray freezing and stirred drying. USP2015069052138.
- Sung Gyu Pyo KR. Liquid delivery system. USP2002026349887.
- Alstat, Edward K.. Method and apparatus for reclaiming effluent from a freeze-drying process, and uses for effluent. USP2005086935049.
- Alstat,Edward K.. Method and apparatus for reclaiming effluent from a freeze-drying process, and uses for effluent. USP2006087086177.
- Biemans, Rogier; Kirkels, Monique; Middelbeek, Hans Almer. Method for lyophilising particles having a pharmaceutical compound contained therein and a pharmaceutical pack containing such particles. USP2013088516714.
- Wang, Zhaolin; Finlay, Warren H.. Powder formation by atmospheric spray-freeze drying. USP2012128322046.
- Folan Michael Anthony,IEX. Process for drying a material from solution. USP1998035727333.
- Kay Heather Clarke GB; Derek Alexander Graham GB; Ray Oliver GB. Process for the production of an exothermically reacting composition. USP2002076416600.
- Luy, Bernhard; Plitzko, Matthias; Struschka, Manfred. Process line for the production of freeze-dried particles. USP20180610006706.
- Luy, Bernhard; Plitzko, Matthias; Struschka, Manfred. Process line for the production of freeze-dried particles. USP2018039920989.
- Gehrmann, Dietrich; Firus, Ariane; Daun, Thomas; Müller, Heinz; Wang, DeQian. Sterile freezing, drying, storing, assaying and filling process. USP2010117836606.
- Fort, James H.. Turbine outlet frozen gas capture apparatus and method. USP2014108863494.