A structure based on velour fabric, having at least a first layer and a second layer and intermediate ribs connecting these layers provides a production-efficient, stable and nevertheless light-weight product. The velour fabric is made of a commercial yarn such as aramid fiber, carbon fiber, ceramic fiber or in particular glass fiber. The velour fabric is resin-hardened, wherein the intermediate ribs for rigid spacing elements between the first layer and the second layer.
A process for the production of a structural element having an internal structure by means of resinification and subsequent hardening of a two-ply fabric, whereby following the resinification of a two-ply fabric excess resin is substantially removed from the internal structure by pressing out, wherein said process comprises: providing a two-ply fabric having a first ply and a second ply separated from each other by a distance to form a cavity and having intermediate ribs extending in an original orientation within said cavity as spacing elements between ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko. Ceiling system with replacement panels. USP2006057051489.
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko; Colson,Wendell B.; Throne,Jason T.. Compressible structural panel. USP2008057377084.
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko; Colson,Wendell B.; Throne,Jason T.. Compressible structural panel with end clip. USP2008077398624.
- Dzenis Yuris A. ; Reneker Darrell H.. Delamination resistant composites prepared by small diameter fiber reinforcement at ply interfaces. USP2001076265333.
- Feldman Rubin. Insulative shield, particularly for automotive exhaust components. USP1999115974784.
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko; Jeske,Tim; Ballard,Eugene; Cook,Stephen. Method for fabricating cellular structural panels. USP2007127303641.
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko; Colson,Wendell B.; Throne,Jason T.. Method of manufacturing a compressible structural panel with reinforcing dividers. USP2007037194846.
- Anders, Richard M.; Waigright, James A.. Pipe and tube rehabilitation liners and corresponding resins. USP2011027891381.
- Branca Alfonso (Milan ITX) Marinelli Giuseppe (Milan ITX). Process for making a continuous structure of a composite material. USP1997055630897.
- Swiszcz,Paul G.; Kuperus,Ko; Colson,Wendell B.; Throne,Jason T.. Structural panel with compressible dividers. USP2007047207151.
- Mack,Patrick E.; Smith,Mitchell D.. Three-dimensional spacer fabric resin infusion media and reinforcing composite lamina. USP2006057048985.
- Mack,Patrick E.; Smith,Mitchell D.. Three-dimensional spacer fabric resin interlaminar infusion media process and vacuum-induced reinforcing composite laminate structures. USP2006067060156.