An air conditioning apparatus for an automobile in which a desired tension of a film damper is always maintained regardless of a movement of the film damper. A third shaft 14 is connected to a truncated conical-shaped first tapered pulley 21, and a fourth shaft 15 is connected to a truncated conical shaped second tapered pulley 22. The second film damper 18 is wound on the third and fourth shafts 14 and 15, and a second wire 20 is spirally wound onto the first and second tapered pulleys 21 and 22. The first and second tapered pulleys 21 and 22 are arrang...
An air conditioning apparatus for an automobile, comprising: an air duct having one end open to a cabin of the automobile, for generating a flow of air to be introduced into the cabin; said air duct defining a pair of opposing walls between which a flow of air passes; a blower arranged in the air duct, for generating a flow of air in the air duct; means arranged of the blower for controlling a temperature in the air duct; means arranged downstream of the blower for controlling a temperature of the air flow, and; damper means arranged in the air duct for ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Matsunaga, Kouji; Kondo, Hitoshi; Kaneura, Shinya. Air conditioning apparatus for vehicle. USP2003116640571.
- Danieau Jacques,FRX. Air flow control device, in particular for a heating and/or air conditioning installation for a motor vehicle. USP1999085931733.
- Tokunaga,Takahiro; Takeuchi,Tokuhisa; Ito,Masahiro; Ito,Koji. Air passage switching device. USP2007127311593.
- Bendell Ian,DEX. Air-conditioning unit for a motor vehicle. USP1999095950711.
- Danieau Jacques,FRX. Airflow control device of the wound film type, in particular for motor vehicles. USP1999055906355.
- Danieau Jacques,FRX. Apparatus for controlling the flow of a stream of air, in particular for a heating and/or air conditioning installation. USP1999115984772.
- Parisi Mark Joseph ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Wardlaw Kenneth Lawrence. Automotive heating and air conditioning assembly with improved air flow and temperature control. USP1999085934361.
- Enzinna Donald John. Compensating tensioning mechanism for film valve. USP1999115984225.
- Glovatsky, Andrew Zachary; Belke, Robert Edward; Baker, Jay DeAvis; Giachino, Joseph Mario; Goenka, Lakhi Nandlal; Lemecha, Myron. Concealed air vents. USP2003066571820.
- Klingler, Dietrich; Schwahn, Werner. Control device comprising a roller band cassette. USP2010037670215.
- Tsunoda Isao,JPX. Damper mechanism for automotive air-conditioner. USP1999055901943.
- Heim,Jon. Multiple sprocket, multiple function chain guide. USP2006067059983.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Point contact valve seats for film applications. USP2005126979258.
- Klingler,Dietrich; Schwahn,Werner; Otto,J？rgen. Roller belt cassette for use in a control device. USP2007077246788.
- Stevenson Mark W.. Single shaft film valve drive. USP2000066074294.
- Goupil, Jr.,Gerald M.; Sokolofsky,Phillip M.. Sliding film valve driven at edge. USP2008057371161.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Kowalski, Gregory J.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Sliding valve, especially for heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. USP2009057527551.