A trash receptacle including a vent means mounted in the bottom therefore for eliminating the formation of a vacuum when a filled flexible trash bag liner is removed from the receptacle. The air vent holes are placed superiorly in a central vertical stalk. The base has one or more air channels that allow air ingress and egress from the outside atmosphere to the raised central stalk area. The central vertical vent stalk has a dome shaped roof with an overhang to channel spilled liquids away from the air vent holes onto a sloping floor which in turn divert...
A trash receptacle for allowing easy removal of a flexible bag liner comprising: an essentially rigid container having a single sidewall defining an open top and a closed bottom, the sidewall having an outer surface and an inner surface, the closed bottom comprising a basewall including a horizontally extending outer portion and a vertically extending vent stalk inner portion, the vent stalk inner portion having a vertical portion extending upwardly from the horizontally extending outer portion towards the open top, the vertical portion including at leas...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Lin, Fei-Peng. Complex deodorizing trash can. USP2014088807579.
- Howard, Timothy D.. Container. USP201207D663914.
- Chitayat, David Dennys; Tomasetti, Heather; Schouten, Pieter. Countertop compost collector. USP2014088813992.
- Penaranda Mariano,ESX ; Masip Josep M.,ESX ; Rafols Robert,ESX ; Cuesta Xavier,ESX ; Berghammer Conrad,DEX. Hand blender for mixing or comminuting foodstuffs with an air supply structure. USP1998095810472.
- Julian, Matthew Raymond; Jackson, Brian Douglas. Liquid/refuse separation system. USP2014078764990.
- Ellenby, John; Ellenby, Peter Malcolm; Ellenby, Thomas William. Method and apparatus for controlling the operational mode of electronic devices in response to sensed conditions. USP2010047696905.
- Ellenby, John; Ellenby, Peter Malcolm; Ellenby, Thomas William. Method and apparatus for controlling the operational mode of electronic devices in response to sensed conditions. USP2015049009505.
- Stastny, Ronald. Method and kit for modifying a trash can to prevent vacuum lock from trash can liners. USP2003076594876.
- Brown, R. Stephen; Marcotte, Eric; Douma, Michelle; Wilton, Doug; Miron, Michael. Plug for a container. USP201211D670471.
- Poliquin Darrell A.. Trash can vent system. USP2000016015063.
- Camp, Jr.,William P.. Trash receptacle having a depressurization apparatus. USP2009017481329.
- Joseph, Neil J.. Vacuum-release waste receptacle. USP2004056736281.
- Steidinger, III, John H.. Vented trash container with a manifold of air channels. USP2015059027777.
- Ballard, Scott Leroy. Vented trash receptacle. USP2017089738443.