A membrane nitrogen generator adapted to deliver a flow rate of nitrogen gas having a purity at least equal to P0, which contains: a) a source of compressed nitrogen containing gas having a purity lower than P0, the source having a maximum flow rate Fm1; b) a varyer connected to the source, which is adapted to vary the flow rate of the source between Fm1 and 0; c) a nitrogen membrane fed by the source which is capable of delivering a low purity nitrogen gas having a purity P1, which purity is lower than P0 at the maximum flow rate Fm1; d) a source of hig...
A process for providing nitrogen gas to a customer at a variable flow rate, but at a purity which is at least equal to P0 whatever the flow rate of said nitrogen gas, comprising the steps of providing a first source of high purity nitrogen gas having a purity which is greater than P1 P1>P0 and a second source of low purity nitrogen gas having a purity P2 which is dependant upon its flow rate, said purity being lower than P0 when its flow rate is about its maximum flow rate and greater than P0 at lower flow rates, measuring the purity P of the low purity ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 13
- Sauer, Richard A.. Aircraft fuel inerting system for an airport. USP2003086604558.
- Aylsworth Alonzo C. ; Adriance Kyle ; Miller Gregory R.. Apparatus and method for controlling output of an oxygen concentrator. USP1998055746806.
- Chevalier Gilbert,FRX ; DuPont Pascal,FRX. Device for supplying a purified gas to a plant purged using this purified gas. USP2001056235087.
- Delp, II, William H.; Barbosa, Rui M.. Hyperbaric chamber system and related methods. USP2017039592171.
- Barnhard Jeffrey Charles ; Meredith Brian Michael ; Zander Edward Holmes. Membrane control system and process. USP1999115989312.
- Delp ; II William H.. Method and apparatus for supplying a pressurized diver's breathing gas for underwater divers. USP1999025865877.
- Verini Nicholas A.. Method and device to monitor nitrogen gas purity during the manufacture and dispensing of nitrogen gas. USP1999015855646.
- Hart,Russell F.; Jinks,Adrienne M.. Method for operating gas generators in tandem. USP2008117445660.
- Delp ; II William H.. Oxygen enriched air generation system. USP1999015858064.
- Delp ; II William H. (Lake Worth FL). Oxygen enriched air generation system. USP1997035611845.
- Barry Lionel,FRX ; Vigor Xavier,FRX. Process and plant for producing a variable gas output. USP2001086273936.
- Khandwavala, Hatim Anwarhusan; Byrd, Douglas Scott; Gallagher, Brian Michael; Janapaneedi, Durgaprasad. System and method for generating nitrogen from a gas turbine. USP2016129527736.
- Aylsworth Alonzo C. ; Graham Charles ; Miller Gregory R.. Therapeutic gas flow meter and monitor. USP1999065911219.