Disclosed are a method and an apparatus for controlling the plant growth with artificial light in plant factories, atria, etc. The stem extension and the leaf/stem dry weight ratio can be controlled artificially by the ratio of the additional far-red irradiation (700-800 nm) to the photosynthetically active radiation (PAR 400-700 nm). In a chamber for cultivating plants, an artificial lighting source, having 3-band fluoscent lamps for PAR and far-red fluoscent lamps for far-red radiation, is employed.
An apparatus for controlling growth of plants, comprising: a growth chamber to contain the plants, a lighting fixture including a plurality of light sources for irradiating the plants, wherein each of said plurality of light sources of said lighting fixture is switched and controlled and said plurality of light sources generate light wherein a ratio of photon flux density in a first range of 660±5 nm to 730±5 nm is 0.1 to 15.0, in a second range of 600-700 nm to 700-800 nm is 0.5 to 7.0, and in a third range of 400-700 nm to 700-8000 nm is 1.0 to 22.0.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- Bula, Raymond J.. Controlled environment system and method for rapid propagation of seed potato stocks. USP2009077565768.
- Bula,Raymond J.. Controlled environment system and method for rapid propagation of seed potato stocks. USP2009017472513.
- Krijn, Marcellinus Petrus Carolus Michael; Peeters, Henricus Marie; Van Echtelt, Esther Maria; Peters, Marc Andre; Tanase, Cristina; Onac, Gabriel-Eugen; Nicole, Celine Catherine Sarah; Van Elmpt, Rob Franciscus Maria. Horticulture lighting interface for interfacing at least one lighting system. USP2016079392753.
- Uchida, Tatsukiyo; Yamada, Makoto; Ishii, Minoru; Hirai, Norio. Insect attractant lighting method and insect attractant lighting system. USP20180910080357.
- Jacobs, Joseph Hendrik Anna Maria. Lighting device. USP2017099769992.
- Karpinski, Stanislaw; Szechynska-Hebda, Magdalena. Method and apparatus for improving growth and/or pathogen resistance of a plant using transient high-intensity illumination. USP2015099131645.
- Albright Louis D.. Method for controlling greenhouse light. USP1998105818734.
- Albright,Louis D.; Ferentinos,Konstantinos; Seginer,Ido; de Villiers,David S.; Ho,Jeffrey W.. Methods for providing optimal light-CO2 combinations for plant production. USP2009037502655.
- Aikala, Lars; Kivimäki, Ilkka. Plant illumination device and method. USP2018059961841.
- Jacobs, Joseph Hendrik Anna Maria. Shading device. USP2017059642316.
- Albright,Louis D.; Ferentinos,Konstantinos; Seginer,Ido; de Villiers,David S.; Ho,Jeffrey W.. Systems and methods for providing optimal light-COcombinations for plant production. USP2007027184846.